Mag plus Grow

• Thread starter sweettoothg
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
sarahsarah

sarahsarah

they look really nice. love the colors of those buds in the last shots. real pretty.

Medijuana

Medijuana

Here are some better photo for you guys and gals to check out...This is 23 days of flowering.

Damn, that's only 23 days! I must be doing/have done something wrong. I'm only 4 days behind you, and my plants look nothing like that. :(

sweettoothg

sweettoothg

they look really nice. love the colors of those buds in the last shots. real pretty.
Thanks! I've got this one lady locked in pretty well it seems. I'm really hoping for some good results...She is a beast! Unfortunately I didn't take any clones...o_O

Dr.Infern

Dr.Infern

whats good kid. i have heard you can re-veg if you save some of the foliage on the plants, then take clones. not speaking from experience, but i've seen it on various forums and it makes sense to me. try it out!:D

Dr.Infern

Dr.Infern

ah... that is to say... after you've harvested you can re-veg then take clones

sweettoothg

sweettoothg

Thanks guys, I'll think about trying that....I'm planning on running some Sannie's Sugar Punch next which I've heard is some fire.

sweettoothg

sweettoothg

Weed3
Weed1
Weed2
Here's the ladies sleeping at approx. 28days

Chobble

Chobble

I attempted to reveg after an 'all in' summer grow last year.
Two of six plants made the reveg.
Not a sure thing at all, but worth a try if you like the plant.

I really advise taking clones when trying to preserve a strain you really like. Take something from the lowest part you can and treat it normally. In about 2-4 weeks it'll be rooted and back to normal.

Chobble

sweettoothg

sweettoothg

Thanks Dr. Infern. I'm a prould pappa indeed! I can't wait to see what they do in the next couple weeks. I'll probably post up some pics at 35 days, which is a week from now.
Thanks to everyone for the advice and for following along, this has been a fun grow so far.

sweettoothg

sweettoothg

Cin1
Cin2
Cin3
Cin4
Here's an update at day 43. I just flushed both my plants. I'm pretty sure they will be done around 58-62 days. They are producing a nice ammount of resin at this point...My smaller indica pheno is really greasy looking almost like Afghani (top photo)which is strange.

sweettoothg

sweettoothg

I just chopped down my two girls! I'll give an update once they are dry...here's a pic of my Herijuana that I'm gonna srcog in a 7 gallon smart pot. Out of 4 females this one diplayed dark leathery leaves that were really shiney, so I decided not to put her outdoors...

New thread
sweettoothg

sweettoothg

Finale2
Finale3
Finale4
Macro 006
Final1
Here are some finished pictures with a couple mediocre macro shots. I have a really small digital camera that does an OK job. I got over 5 1/2ounces from these 2 plants. About 4 ounces on the big girl alone. If I had two like her I coulda got around 80z...the other plant was a dud, decent smoke, but no taste and not as nice of a high. The big girl tastes and smell of fresh cut pineapple and she gives an amazing soaring high. Not for nightime use.

In conclusion, I would say that this Mag plus is the light I will continue to use. Once I get the right strain and lock it in I think 9ounces in a dr90 is possible with 1 mag plus.
I've also included a pic of Sannies Herijuana scrogged in a 7 gallon smart pot. She is about 5 days into flower. Cant wait!

Final1
sweettoothg

sweettoothg

Herifarm2
Herifarm
Little update on Sannie's Herijuana. The 1 plant that I chose to keep inside ended up being the purple pheno, in the last 2 days se has been turning colors pretty rapidly. Super stoked about this, she smells like fruity pebbles and is already frosting up. These pics are from 14 days of flower.

MakinGoo

MakinGoo

Nice plants.. I like how u fill up the whole tent.. That pineapple tasting plant sounds so good.. Keep up the great work

Latest posts

Top Bottom