Magic Green from HG

• Thread starter bloads
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
bloads

bloads

There seems to be some confusion on this product's dosage levels. It says 10ml:1l on the bottle, but the feed chart says 5-10ml:1gal.

Also, it says it's safe to use low doses late into flowering?

And finally, is it safe to use after I've used foliar anti PM sprays (like greencure)?

Kingboy

Kingboy

Genetics
Supporter
House and Garden Magic Green

House & Garden Magic Green

Magic Green is a boost for mother plants, rooted, new cuttings and growing plants. Magic Green is administered by means of sprays with a plant pump or a back-pack sprayer. It is absorbed directly by the leaves and gives plants back their dark green color and vitality. Magic Green is a gentle plant agent and works within two days.

House & Garden Magic Green is a 100% biological plant booster that not only provides nutrients for the leaves, but also protects the plant against external threats from insects and mold.

With every spray, Magic Green forms a kind of wax film on the leaves to prevent insects and mold from damaging the
)plant. Magic Green also enhances the plants natural balance. As Magic Green contains all main and trace elements, it may provide a temporary solution when the substate is disturbed so that the plant cannot absorb nutrients though its root system. This makes it an excellent solution to help the plant through a difficult period.

-These are the advertised benefits from magic green. I use H & G products faithfully even though the nutrient line is expensive (Soil A/B). I rarely use magic green in my feeding regiment. We've tested the Magic Green product on various types of plants that seem to be lightening. In my opinion, I wouldn't use this product unless I notice nutrient lockout or some other deficiency. -Kingboy

TrichromeFan

TrichromeFan

I always used it at 5ml per gal foliar to boost early veg.

I wouldn't spray anything past week 3.

If I were trying to cure PM, then I would wait till the pm is gone or the next day from the spray. I would want the plant's full attention, not confusion.

Just my 2c.

-TF

C

Cloccincash

yea i use it at 5ml/4L. and i def wouldnt be spraying anything thats late into flowering

DesiretheFire

DesiretheFire

You should use magic green every time the schedule says! I've been using HG for a couple of years now and when I started I never used it because I was lazy. I talked to the HG rep and he told me all the benefits. It is a great preventative without having to use anything other than HG products!

If seen plants go into a powerdy mildew environment and plants with the magic green on them did not get any PM. If you have it why not use it! And if you don't I'd recommend buying some!

DesiretheFire

DesiretheFire

Oh and I use 10 ml a liter. Works great. I dont have nitrogen boost and that has extra nitrogen in it.

I dont use it late into flowering.

Top Bottom