Magic Merlin in Colorado

• Thread starter homebrew420
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
homebrew420

homebrew420

Sprouted a sack of Magic Merlin seeds on the 26th of June. The ones on the left are male, center are unknown, and right are the females. These plants are really skunky. But today I smelled something totally new and unexpected, the smell of perfumed hand made soap. Really wild. These are all amazing. Even the runt has came back from enge of death. Nearly all have already shown purpling/ redding of the growth tips. Due to lower temps at night, around 50 F. Very vigorous and stocky. Two phnos noted, one is more of a single cola while the other is a bush. Looking forward to this one. I do have one question for anyone who has grown this. What percentage of these goes purple? I hope all. Planning for F2s. Very excited.

G

gogetta

very nice plant homebrew...r u gonna keep us updated?

homebrew420

homebrew420

very nice plant homebrew...r u gonna keep us updated?

Yes, goin to at least do a weekly picture update. A far as anything else of significance I will just post that. A few more days of light then they get flowered. Gogetta i see you on the outlaw forums often. You a big fan of his? I think the color and description of the flavor is what sold me. All the picts look SOOOOOO good! Had to get a pack, glad I did, as they seem to be a pretty unique cross. And not readily available anymore. Peace

G

gogetta

Yea i guess i can say that I am...l8ly ive been so interested in Outlaw's strains..may sound kinda lame, but i go 2 outlawgenetics.com about every day 2 check out the strains/pics jus to stare and wish i could get some beans...seriously..lol..magic merlin is the strain that i REALLY REALLY wanna try so badly..and when i get my hands on some..im gonn a have more clones than a lil bit..i also wanna go for the pre98 bubba X dpd, and the DPD f3 (i hear that the f4 shud b out by the end of the year!!!)...HELL ILL TAKE ALL OF EM...LOL..thx for keepin us updated on those pics i cant wait for flowerin..wanna c if they get purple at all!!!

S

shift00420

im sykes for this one as i have never seen any purp plants grow from the start!!!!

homebrew420

homebrew420

The cuttings are looking good still, only been about a day but no droop. Just a month from now should be hitting up the dispensaries with these and the Humboldt Express. I will post, of course, where they are available.

O

Outlaw Grower

Breeder
Supporter
not rare just hard for me to keep in stock. they seem to sell out as fast as they are listed. ill be making more soon.

L

livinglegend

i hope to have the strain soon. subscribed.
looking good so far.

homebrew420

homebrew420

Hey outlaw. Thanks for stoppin in. Are these a purple dominant strain? Also really looking forward to the DPD F3/4. After seeing Ocannabis grow, omg!!!!I would assume so. There are 2 a male and female that smell of perfumed soap of the highest quality. Sell great and super strong growth is a winner in my book.

B

BudGood

Hey homebrew, pulling up a chair, I've heard good things about this strain, hopefully you find some desireable phenos! :rollj:

BudGood

homebrew420

homebrew420

Offically in flower!

pict in the flower room,Bottom left coner, I know crumby pict. Post more on Sat end of week 6 for my Master Kush.

T

Tripples

Looking good man -My strongest nicest MM plants have turned out male.

I have 2 unsexed plants and two uncracked seeds. I'm going to clone and keep my best MM man so I can make f2s (hopefully) when I get a MM girl in the future.

homebrew420

homebrew420

There is still a beast outside that has not shown any sign of preflower but is still growing strong. I have two very different Male phenos. I have 2 the same, dense indica stout plants. The other is about the same height, slightly taller but more of a dense pole I will post pict tomorrow. Question is sould I use the pole? or the two thick bushes?

mr_rodzilla

mr_rodzilla

those cooler temps will make them ladies show there true colors! Waiting to see them purple nuggzz!

homebrew420

homebrew420

Picture update

Females have been under lights and trans planted to about 3.5 gal of media. There is still an unknown, never showed any preflowers as of august 8. It was brought inside as well. They really look good. This is my first time at organics, in a looooong time. Lucky for me I have two fellow growers that are readily accessible for advise. I have three males still outside. Talk about them tonight with pictures. The Magic Merlins are the 2 on the right and one in the middle bottom, top picture, and the 2 on the right in the bottom picture

homebrew420

homebrew420

well it has been a minute since I have updated last. I am currently having difficulties on uploading picts. sorry. as sooon as I can. The two girls have been cloned successfully and the seed plants are now in their third week and look great. Smell is lacking a little but still good, they are not real stinkers. That's ok though. One is topped while I tried to fim the other right before it went into flower. That didn't seem to affect anything. The flowers are nice much better looking that the Master Kush I just grew out at 3 weeks. High calyx to leaf ratio and resin production looks like it's going to be great. Very excited to see what she will do. Will be smoking the male tops within a few days. All purple tips on the flowers, and possessed the same smell as the ladies, sweet and perfumey. Big male flower cllusters but no visible resin production in the sun. They aer being fed the same food as their sisters.

Latest posts

Top Bottom