Magic Merlin is casting spells!

• Thread starter homebrew420
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
homebrew420

homebrew420

Hey Farmers, wanted to let you all know that I will be working on Magic Merlin crosses as well as Merlin seed line. Currently I have SoCal Master Kush x MM cracking their shells with tips actively growing, 12. I will be using a male or 2 to cross to GDP, Magic Merlin and her daughter, "Merl" test these all and determine from there which direction to go as far as seed line. The female MM is a grapefruit whore!! Seriously reeks of grapefruit in veg, huge flowers sometimes to the point of rot. Not a great trait I know bit the size flavor and high all make up for it. For all the Colorado med scene peeps, this is the same one floating around.

A little info on the males used to create these hybrids, Master Kush x MM, MM f2, God Bud x MM, and The prize so far, being entered into the Colorado Cannabis cup Accidental Magic, consisting of a poly-hybrid lineage. The Accident, SoCal Master Kush x NL Special (NL x Thai which hermed), these plant were very resinous and of a golden color when finished smelling of grapefruit. Oddly enough when grown out and tested, the Accident's did not show hermaphrodite traits, just males and females. There were many seeds in the Master Kush. The Accident was then mated to the Magic Merlin males. The males were very vigorous and smelled strongly, one purple the other blushing purple/red. The smells were burt tire on the green, and peppery lavender soap, they possessed a minimum amount of trich production.

So hang around and lets all see what comes up! Thanks for checking the thread out.

Peace

Motarebel

Motarebel

I had no idea what the MM was till now,thanks. I was sent a cross of Banana/Bubba x MM and now i'm gonna look at these.

B

burnalot420

Lolipop Genetics
Supporter
I had no idea what the MM was till now,thanks. I was sent a cross of Banana/Bubba x MM and now i'm gonna look at these.

haha yea the same source gifted me a bunh to..POP THOSE...i have ran threw some so far and found some dank!! gc x (tahoe x mm); banana bubba x (mm)..as well as the rest of those goodies ;)

edit: and by the way homebrew,good luck on your venture, im going to be here for the ride!!!

Motarebel

Motarebel

haha yea the same source gifted me a bunh to..POP THOSE...i have ran threw some so far and found some dank!! gc x (tahoe x mm); banana bubba x (mm)..as well as the rest of those goodies ;)

edit: and by the way homebrew,good luck on your venture, im going to be here for the ride!!!

Well damn,i feel cheated so just wait till i talk to the source! lol

B

burnalot420

Lolipop Genetics
Supporter
Well damn,i feel cheated so just wait till i talk to the source! lol

hahaha well they came form the mountains!!! aka mountain genetics..anything you want is your of course,let me know..

homebrew420

homebrew420

Hey Farmers and breeders alike, thanks for stopping in. I have God Magic vegging right now, on their 6-9th internode looking fairly uniform. Appears that the DPD dominance is visible on 1 of the 4. They where not great germ rates, around 40%. The SoCal Magic got around 70%. THe SoCM have now emerged and are on their way to the great cloud of smoke in the sky. Haha I will post picts of all the MM crosses as well as find picts of the parents for everyone to see.

Peace

homebrew420

homebrew420

update!

So the 2 females of God Magic heve gone into flower, 19th, and the female SoCal Magics have been transplanted. in 2 weeks I will then have a Magic Merlin ready, MM f2 or Merl, as well as the SoCal Magics will be flowered and pollinated. 2 sets of fathers will be crossed with the original large yielding grapefruit stinking moms, the odd sagey bitter smelling Merl, as well as the donators sisters if you will. Will shall find out who is the better stud here.

God Magic have a very conical shape, are heavily branched, and the one has already shown signs of trichs on the fan leaves. They both have very strong smells from rubbing.
Socal Magic are very robust, with overly thick stems some appear to have a leaning of purple, we will see in flower. Stocky would be the way best to describe.
Clones will be taken of all, both male and female to ensure the best choice is made long term. I will get back tonight add finally post some picts. I have been pretty damn busy lately, and garden has paid the price.

Peace

pimpin

pimpin

strain hoarder
Supporter
do you have any pics of just the merlin?

Top Bottom