Magic Merlin, Outlaw Genetics

• Thread starter shdowlkr
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
B

blues frog

Not sure about my soil either. Gonna try mixing with some of my wifes peatless multi pupose, which has a lot of coir in it, see if it improves rooting.

S

shdowlkr

Not sure about my soil either. Gonna try mixing with some of my wifes peatless multi pupose, which has a lot of coir in it, see if it improves rooting.

Coir is good! I like the stuff. They even sell it in the pet stores in 3" pucks for hermit crabs and bricks for larger environments. Been a bit since I used it tho.

All the MM's responded well to the soil change. camera sorted, will snap pictures tonight..

S

shdowlkr

Picture update for the Magic Merlin

The growth so far just does not do this stain justice and that is my fault. I have changed out their soil and if you look back at the last set of pictures, that is how they all looked the day before the soil was replaced.
The new growth that shows in this picture has only taken place since repotting them, Sunday evening.

MM
B

blues frog

They look like they like their new bed better than the old.

Archimage

Archimage

Now that the soil is sorted, it should be all downhill from here.. best of luck on those MMs..

S

shdowlkr

Hey bluesfrog! they are doing a bit better in the new soil, getting a bit cramp in their cups, but not much to do about that currently

Archi, bro, good to see ya man! soil sorted, and got the buggy pointed down hill right now. The past week has been a bit of recovery, but you can see, even the shortest of them all has caught the others now.

Here's the 4 of them bunched up. yellowing below is continual damage from the shit soil. New growth up top looks good and they all got fed veg nutes last night
attachment.php

Just a closer shot of the lower 2. lower right one was the runt ;)
attachment.php

And heres what Im hoping for in a few months outta atleast 1 of them babies, lol, although not hoping for this much sativa in them, lmao!!
(BTW the below plant is 5 weeks flower and started flowering at 6" or less!! from seed)
attachment.php

Mm1
Mm2
Nh2 1
B

blues frog

Very very nice. Thats what I'm looking for. How tall was that one when she finished, and how much wet and dry?

S

shdowlkr

Hey Bluesfrog, that one aint quite done flowering yet. 7 weeks in and I'd like to take her another 4, but we'll see. Im already puttin the bong down for at least that long, so hopefully that will help her hang around.

Went into flower at 6" or less and is at 36" right now, measurement is plant only, not the container.

Taking the 2 shorter Magic Merlins and giving them an upgrade in pot size tonight. Need to get them moving so they can be flowered/sexed soon. interesting mix of sativa/indica in the MM's. I'd say these all appear to be 50/50 mix, but flower will tell the tail.

B

blues frog

They are looking great. I'm well impressed with that one in flower. If I get results anything like that off my 20oz. bottles I'll be ecstatic.

S

shdowlkr

That one went into flower in a 6" round pot and got to that size in that pot, then because of me taking a second job in the evening, had to be potted up to a 1 gallon. There is no way I can get in there to maintain on a nightly basis anymore, so the plants have to be able to go on their own a few, yanno?
20oz solo cups will do ya well bro, as long as you can get in there to water them daily, and remember to feed them each watering, just at 1/4 strength unless they show deficiency. Most I ever did was 1/2 and it burned them, where as a larger pot I could hit full strength and have no problems.

2 of the MMs are showing preflowers, the taller 2. appears 1m 1fm at this point, but my early detection has been flawed lately, lol. We'll see..

oh, should mention bro, that tall bud on a stick plant got dosed with some autoflower BMJxC08 pollen. Seeds should be ready in another week. Interested to see what a sativa dom autoflower does :)

B

blues frog

I'm having a problem with the watering, but only because the small bottles don't have any drainage , so I have cut holes but they are not very effective.

Good luck with the cross. Don't know what a BMJ x CO8 is though. I hate acronyms.

Done my first cross about 3 weeks ago, one branch on each of two plants. I assume I can wait for flowering to finish and harvest seeds then?

I will watch the feed when watering too, don't wanna fuck em up.

Top Bottom