Magic Mollasses

• Thread starter jah_hoover
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Z

Zoolander

Premium Member
Supporter
The kid at the Hydro store today told me Canna Boost is mostly mollasses because I was bitching about the price . $94 A bottle ;( I'm done with it at this point , It's just to much money and now its time to rest some different Boosters:yes

H

hoosierdaddy

To get the real benefits of molasses, you must use blackstrap type. All the other types have different types of sugars and very few nutes.

Although many claim to see an improvement in taste, the best thing about molasses is that it's a chelating agent, and helps nutrient uptake considerably during all phases of growth.

wambam123

wambam123

???

thinkin about using this stuff i am about to go into flowering which i am supposed to start putting the rest of the canna range i.e boost pk13/14 will i just be able to switch over to this stuff? info on how much to put in and how to mix the stuff would be welcome thanks

leadsled

leadsled

GrowRU
Unsulphered Blackstrap Molasses a tip to save some $$

In addition to grocery stores, Can also be purchased a feed and grain stores for much cheaper.

I got a 5 gallon bucket for $20.00 at the feed and grain. In the country heard the same sells for as little as 5.00.

How much to use?

1.5 -2 Tablespoons per gallon.

I usually take some of the water I am using for my plants and heat it on the stove for a minute. Then mix the molasses in with the hot water. I then mix this with my plant mix and feed.

Hope that helps.

C

Calijoe

That was a education thanks bro your like a little geogre Cervantes

cooper1

cooper1

i got palm sugar it stright raw sugar for sugar cane it use in thai food will this be as good as molasses or i was all so wondering about raw honey this is a pure sugar fro flowers

ogtealover420

ogtealover420

Well i love mollasses but carbo load is quite a bit more than just mollasses. It is more like mollases, karo syrup, sucrose, glucose and some other carbs.... how ever you can easily source theese sugars as well. I like to use mollasses as a base. Then i add raw honey at half the ammount of the mollasses a touch of karo syrup. Damn good mix for soil or teas then I use at the rate of 1-2 tbs per galllon of water. I have tried to feed my plants with only mollases when they were hungry(3 tbs per half gallon of soil) and it will not grow a plant alone. But super beneifcial to your tea brewing or even just adding it to your water before feeding the soil.

B

Buddy Hemphill

Has anybody ever run molasses all the way out to harvest? Does it burn right? Taste?

I have never done this.

4214evr

what happened to the 3lbs or guano we miss all your knowledge

jah_hoover

jah_hoover

Has anybody ever run molasses all the way out to harvest? Does it burn right? Taste?

I have never done this.

I flushed my girls for 2 weeks with ph 5.7 and 1tspoon mollasses per 10ltrs and then on the 3rd week plain ph water and i had the tastiest weed ever, i would think mollasses is safe to use through out grow but not on its own.

Top Bottom