Magnesium Deficiency? Or something else?

• Thread starter Imone
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Imone

Imone

I have tw island sweet skunk plants outdoors. There are two phenos, one taller and faster maturing with little branching. The other is shorter has larger fan leaves and "crooked" branching. It smells like grapefruits. This plant seems to be doing ok? The larger plant acts as if it has a Deficiency? I looked at the leaf guides to guess.
They are both in the same soil, a mix of happy frog, ocean forest, perlite and peat moss. It is very light. I have been watering with rain at 6.0 pH but tried a well water flush last week when this starts. The well water is 6.8 pH. Symptoms seemed to abate temporarily but came right back. I haven't fed much nutes, I have some myco chum which is fish emulsion and molasses mostly. The bottom of the buckets is filled with peat moss. My little Bubba hash plant has shown the same signs but it will be up potted soon. I have a sensi skunk plant indoors under lights but it doesn't show any of the same symptoms. It has been very hot outside. What do I need do?
Both ISS plants started bloom about the time this yellowing showed.

Magnesium deficiency or something else
Madbud

Madbud

Probably soil temperature since its been so hot. If the plants are in direct sun either shade the buckets or bury them.

Latest posts

Top Bottom