Magnum Opus

• Thread starter morningdewd
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
BioStimz

BioStimz

So your thoughts thus far?

Just right? Too leafy? Not stacking well?

Too leggy?

~

morningdewd

morningdewd

this plant was flowered as a very small clone it barely stretched so def not too leggy , and was only 16 inches in total in a 1 gallon nursery pot ,pro mix hp, fertilized with vb dirty and bud candy oh and lots of cal mag ,and a pure water flush ,it looks done in my book at 50 days indoors , it shaded into some purple late even with warm temps, the other plant was all leaf and smell of lemon this has a more rubber cement smell but not strong ,which is a little troubling ,the buds are very dense and it looks a lot better than my amateurish pics, kinda cherrypiesh ,it appears to yield very well,and the nugs are solid and look pretty and are damn coated ...heres the bottom line, with the hype and all the patting on their own backs at Aficionado about how great they are and the price of the seeds the flavor has gotta be special and come thru big time after the cure ,with a great diesel purple kush flavor and hi ,if it does it will be a keeper but if it dosent come thru on the flavor end ill be pissed as ive wasted a lot ot time on pretty plants in the past that have no flavor ,taste and high are my main goals over yield growth patterns etc.ill have a final opinion after i cure it and smoke it .MD

Last edited:
CaliRooted

CaliRooted

Nothing is done at 50 days. I would at least go 60 days and keep flushing, look how dark your plants still are! So much nutes still in the plant makes for some crappy harsh tasting herb.

morningdewd

morningdewd

I respectfully disagree ,this plant had a 10 day pure water flush and didn't get purple and dark until the end of the flush ,ive had many plants that grow yellow and fade with a flush and ive had many that darken to purple and even black with a flush {BTY OG for one at 70 days with 14 day flush } ,and there are many indoor plants that finish at 50 days (like the Elite Sour Bubble cut which also tends to darken into blueish purpleish hues when flushed ) ,Thanks

Last edited:
CaliRooted

CaliRooted

Bro look how dark green your plants are before you disagree. They have barely begin to fade out yet. Yes I have strains that go dark at flush but not green

BioStimz

BioStimz

Nothing is done at 50 days. I would at least go 60 days and keep flushing, look how dark your plants still are! So much nutes still in the plant makes for some crappy harsh tasting herb.
Yeah, the lower-half looks underdeveloped too.

CaliRooted

CaliRooted

45 days my ass. Is this from what the breeder says? Bro I've been growing for 10 years and have yet to find something that is truly done by trichome standards

CaliRooted

CaliRooted

Always from another person, it looks close to done but I'd love to see the trichromes under a scope myself period. 7/10 people can't grow real quality anyways, this I do know for sure.

Top Bottom