Magnum PI

• Thread starter CBF
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
CBF

CBF

Supporter
Docs Purple Indica cut X SCreme BX1(m)

hearty big plants, look to improve potentcy, addin more head, and a little more flavor(for me), speed up the veg, which has improved.

hopefully keep some color off the PI. plants have been topped for cuts right after the pics, and should hit flower next week.

aka

Magnum pi
Magnum pi 2
Magnum pi 3
Pi x scrm veg4
Magnum pi 5
Magnum pi 6
CBF

CBF

Supporter
wow man what more can i say ... maximum respect bro thats a beauty
cant wait to see wat she does in flower
ripz

lookig forward to it myself, first batch of this offerin had to be killed off. from most outcrosses with the screme line, tric fields increase, and the BX1 male bumped yields considerably in the BX2 and the outcross to Chemdog D.

aka

H

hererisssh

Premium Member
Supporter
What a great cross, man, I can't wait to see these bloom. Very lovely plants there aka :yes

W

WCC

Awesome pics as always brother !!! keep bringin' the killa !!! lol ;)

jansjukebox

jansjukebox

Lookin good there..Can't wait to see those buddin big!!

CBF

CBF

Supporter
hey all thanks for checkin in, much appreciated.

ripz, first go, not sure how they will turn out, PI is not a big yielder, smaller tight buds. thick chunky plant, and grows real well. the screme will do somethin to sweetin it up, and add some head to the body stone. not sure what flavors will come out.

all speculation, hehe
aka

G

Gilpro

:smiley_joint:It's true, the look nice and healthy, nice job.

CBF

CBF

Supporter
hey all thanks for checkin in:D

couple females and a male to gawk at. culled 2 females, have 4 in flower, and another batch already sprouted. pollied some lower branchin tonite. all plants backed up. once thru another batch and find the better plants, make a larger F2 batch.

so anyway here they are a few weeks in flower. they got caught in a flood for a few days, cans were soaked, and they had some PH problems from it, late veg, otherwise doin good.

aka

ScrmXpi plant1 1024x768
ScrmXpi plant1top 1024x768
ScrmXpi plant2 1024x768
ScrmXpi plant2top 1024x768
ScrmXpi bud 1024x768
ScrmXpi bud2 1280x768
ScrmXpi maleplant 1024x768
ScrmXpi maleflower Desktop Resolution
I

I N Hail

High AKA

Man them are some very nice Bud's ,really deep color !!!
Really looks good and tasty. GOOD JOB:clapping
Is it more of a Sativa/Indica or????

later
I N Hail

CBF

CBF

Supporter
High AKA

Man them are some very nice Bud's ,really deep color !!!
Really looks good and tasty. GOOD JOB:clapping
Is it more of a Sativa/Indica or????

later
I N Hail

well doin the math it should be a indica dom line. as the PI cut is a afghani, and strawberry creme is a afghani X haze line, with much of the haze worked out.

aka

Billygoat

Billygoat

Very nice thread aka. Nice color and plenty of frost. Always something special in your garden. Was wondering what soil your using and what your ph is at when you feed them?

Kick ass like always, aka. Take care and hope your not working to hard.
Later,
BG

CBF

CBF

Supporter
Hola BG, thanks for checkin in bro. i use cheap fertiloam soil, and age old organics. i dont know what the hell the Ph is in this new spot. straight well water, so i just figured its prolly fine. prolly should check it eh,lol.

harvestday, 9wks, frosty, rock hard buds, sweet sweet aroma :D

aka

PIxSCrm3 harvestbouquet 800x600
PIxSCrm3 harvest bud 800x600
PIxSCrm3 harvest bud2 800x600
Billygoat

Billygoat

Man, that girls is looking awesome. Thanks for the info, seem allot of grower's are using well water more and more. I'm suck with city shitty water myself, but I just bought a good filter system.

Nice to see you doing your thing. I don't think i know anyone else. That runs the amount of strains as you do. Great job like always and thanks for sharing. Always, nice to see you around aka.
Happy Easter,
BG

EDIT: TK, runs the numbers also. I totally forgot. sorry, TK, lol

Texas Kid

Texas Kid

Some guy with a light
I am runnin the numbers for sure and here is a new developement....drum roll please....I am playin in SOIL and lovin it...way easier for what I am doin at the moment..still have a few hydro rooms goin but this playin in the dirt is kinda fun, plus I feel like I am givin the plants more love for some reason, they really absorb your energy alot more it seems..

One foot in the deep end and one on land and lovin it..

Tex

Billygoat

Billygoat

I am runnin the numbers for sure and here is a new developement....drum roll please....I am playin in SOIL and lovin it...way easier for what I am doin at the moment..still have a few hydro rooms goin but this playin in the dirt is kinda fun, plus I feel like I am givin the plants more love for some reason, they really absorb your energy alot more it seems..

One foot in the deep end and one on land and lovin it..

Tex

Well, if they really absorb our energy. My energy is shit, because I hate soil. Still got issues with it. I hate this FUCKIN peat based shit. Give me East coast real dirt any day. Glad your doing well with it TK. If I was out in the sticks. I wouldn't have to worry about getting rid of the dirt also. One day soon.

Check your pm's. sent you one a while back with a update for you.
Later,
BG

Texas Kid

Texas Kid

Some guy with a light
Subby's super soil really works great man and I have been soil challenged for years..

Tex

Latest posts

Top Bottom