mail order seeds question

• Thread starter sinsimilla69
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
S

sinsimilla69

i sent in my order to one of the uk based seed last week... today i get a letter saying i have a registered letter from a company i never ordered anything from and i can pick it up tomm at the post office...should i be worried and not pick it up ? or is the registered thing normal with seed banks i hate signing for stuff

R

Rural_GrowOp

It depends on the seed bank that you ordered from. I would probably try to get a hold of somebody at the seed bank and see if thats how they do things. Picking it up is on you. No one likes loosing money but jail is worse.

S

sinsimilla69

Yeah, i'd much rather lose the money rather sit in jail for who knows how long, lol. I'm gonna email them and see what they say. I did order from a reputable company (allegedly), everywhere i read everyone got their seeds-some sooner than others, but again--i'm still a little spooked b/c the company is named one thing, the billing is another (which i understand why of course), and the registered letter/catalog/etc. is from yet another company name...lol. I'm gonna hold off till i see what they say. thanks

pimpin

pimpin

strain hoarder
Supporter
pay some little kid off your block and 2 say ur his dad they cant do shit

P

pcduck

Go get your seeds. I ordered seeds from UK. Because of a mistake at my local post office they sat there for 30 days. Once I e-mailed the seedbank they informed me where they were, I went down to the Post Office and signed for them, no problem signing.

R

ReelBusy1

what seedbank was it ? most use non cannabis related business names to protect u and themselves. go get your seeds bro if it was on top you'd have had a customs letter saying they'd been found/destroyed.

what he said.
Sign and grow.
Then next time order off the bay here and have no worries....

S

sinsimilla69

Thanks everyone. The seedbank was Marijuana-Seeds.NL I found them off the seedbank review, and they had great reviews. They had good feedback on their shipping, but i didn't think they'd ship it registered mail. I ordered them Friday, and they're here already?? But i certainly know i haven't ordered any books, and again--deff not registered. lol.
First time using a seedbank, so i just wanted to make sure. Thanks again.

G

GeneralRab

I order from UK before, sensibleseeds is the name. no problems so far

purpleberry

purpleberry

As far as i know they dont bust people for seeds, Im guessing they need a search warrant to look in your mail, and someone else could have sent the seeds in your name, wouldnt hold up in court, and isnt good enough to get a search warrant?

S

sinsimilla69

Lol, well it looks like i was worried for nothing. I actually emailed them yesterday and asked if that was from them, and they emailed me back this morning and confirming it was. So, maybe i just got really lucky because i can't get mail across the state in 3 days, but i can get a pkg from England to here in 2 days!! lol, that's a whole-nother continent!
So everything i ordered looks good, except the beans i wanted the most---i had 2 busted beans right from the door. Lol, i guess that's what the freebies make up for?

G

guerilla family

Congrats on receiving!

Congratulations on gettign your order SINSE! It can be sketchy when you are ordering illegal things LOL Imagine signing for a package of 10 clones that had just been shipped from the south, USPS!:sweating: You can bet I was scoping the place out before I went in and signed! The cuts were very much worth it!
Out of curiosity, what strain(s) did you order? If thats the same company I believe it is, I have order a couple packs from there myself, Carmelicious & their White Widow. Have yet to sample the buds, but I've got quite a few of them going now.
Best of luck with them, man.

:smiley_joint:GFam

D

Donk Frog

"They can't bust you for seeds man" - Tommy Chong (Up In Smoke )1976
:smirk

H

H3LLB0Y

just got vanilluna and lavender through the DOC.

now i just hoping THCbay can source me some of subby's work (and maybe reef's as well).

peace

S

sinsimilla69

strains are aurora indica,blue mystic,and a mazar x afgan 5 pak freebie

D

diesel

nice thread,..

I am well pleased with the seeds operation on this site,.. i was a bit skeptical but i ordered some exactly a week ago and they arrived well with good packaging, Its actually a better service then ive had from more Reputable companies. Also you know the stuff u ordered is in stock and i got strawberry diesel x og ( was a freebie) got love potion 2 and cam x c99 ,.. sounds great eh,... even if i dont get a keeper,.. should b fun !

wicked cant wait to try the infamous reffermans stuff.. !

Latest posts

Top Bottom