Mailing Cannabis within Canada

• Thread starter BigCube
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
BigCube

BigCube

Just wanted to let all us Canadians know, that you are allowed to mail up to 30g of dried cannabis, at a time. Within Canada.
Post office even makes an scent proof mailer. 🤣

Basic rules are it has to be scent proof, tamper proof and leak proof. A few zip locks in a ziplock, and a box that is taped up well basically. Or their mailer.

Also cant be marked in any way to advertise what's it. Aka plain packaging. And mailing service that has a tracking number.

Not bad, would probably cost less than 10 bucks to send it.

Guy who receives it, just gets it like a normal package. Might have to show ID if he looks young.

Here is the canadapost page:

B

Burned Haze

If I lived in Canada I know who I would would offer to trade eh ;)

So many pheno’s to try!

Last edited by a moderator:
Aqua Man

Aqua Man

Just wanted to let all us Canadians know, that you are allowed to mail up to 30g of dried cannabis, at a time. Within Canada.
Post office even makes an scent proof mailer. 🤣

Basic rules are it has to be scent proof, tamper proof and leak proof. A few zip locks in a ziplock, and a box that is taped up well basically. Or their mailer.

Also cant be marked in any way to advertise what's it. Aka plain packaging. And mailing service that has a tracking number.

Not bad, would probably cost less than 10 bucks to send it.

Guy who receives it, just gets it like a normal package. Might have to show ID if he looks young.

Here is the canadapost page:

Ty sir

Top Bottom