Main Branches Spliting from Stalk

• Thread starter evu80
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
evu80

evu80

I had a disastrous night so far when my main exhaust fan failed to turn on due to a faulty power strip and my room became literally a hot sauna.

It had to be 110 degrees and like 200 percent humidity as I could barely see when I entered the room.

When the air cleared 20 minutes later I did not like what I see. My big girls were toppled over and had branches split from the main stalk.

What should I do guy? Should I be worried that my plants has been subjected to this harsh conditions for 3 hours? What can happen to the trichs on my bud. I went ahead and used duct tape to tie everything back together and use more stakes to hold the colas in place. I hope the branches mend back together and nothing dies off the next couple of days

I hope there isnt any negative lasting effects on these girls. I'm already 7 weeks in and would like to know how to properly handle this situation .

Thanks

K

Kaliman

Sorry to hear of your vent problem but you've done the right thing in taping up the split branches and giving them support.

Don't worry, cannabis is incredibly hardy and you'll soon see the plants will bounce back just fine.

Dirty White Boy

Dirty White Boy

You did the right thing by taping n staking em up, now just continue on like you normally would. If your at 7 weeks your pretty close to the end anyway you really shouldnt see any problems.

Top Bottom