((((Main Event)))) Bimmers, Benz, And Bentleys Smoke!!

• Thread starter stickybush
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
S

stickybush

The Best Of The Best Strains you smoke on, so if any of you Farmers want to talk about Yeild or Weight you in the WRONG place. This here is for the Super Super!! I cant stop licking my lips, I can still taste it 10 minutes later in my mouth, I feel so good I think I can do anything kind of Smoke... Connoisseurs Welcome!

X

Xceptional

that must be some dank ass fire because your post makes absolutely no sense fam. what the hell are you talking about?

S

sweetstickylady

I can relate to this pre 98 bubba kush is my special smoke

DJXXPLATINUM

DJXXPLATINUM

man you know when you can't get that taste out of your mouth......almost orgasmic....that flaver.....some SOUR GRAPE KRUSH...............UMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM!!! DJ

S

stickybush

man you know when you can't get that taste out of your mouth......almost orgasmic....that flaver.....some SOUR GRAPE KRUSH...............UMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM!!! DJ

Damn DJ! you got me wanting some of that.

heavydutykevork

heavydutykevork

Premium Member
Supporter
Dr.Kevorkian MI strain spicey skunk kush stays in your mouth all day...dick in the dirt erb. Peace HDK

D

d420

Premium Member
Supporter
white bubba, white fire, and urkle medley....:)

S

stickybush

Now, I know everyone here have they personal favorite smoke. Thats what make this thread so beautiful, if we all loved the same smoke it would be "blah blah blah" boring. So us farmers want to hear your experiences with your favorite smoke, and why you like it so much.

Top Bottom