Main lining question?

• Thread starter Leelandgrow4
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Leelandgrow4

Leelandgrow4

So I have topped my plant so I have 8 colas and this morning I noticed the inter colas where higher than my main colas so I cut it all off except for the two fan leaves for the two main ones so all energy is going to my main outside colas did I do it right or should I have left it alone well except the second pic got ahead of my self and accidentally cut the two fans leaves of on accident

Main lining question
Main lining question 2
Jack og

Jack og

Supporter
I usually leave the offshoots till a later stage once I’ve developed the branching I desire but cutting it off won’t hurt anything

Leelandgrow4

Leelandgrow4

I think next grow i.ma buy feminized seeds cause this bag seed shit is like putting in so much work to it be a Male and it's a let down or maybe a female it's like well maybe all I can do is do it and see

Leelandgrow4

Leelandgrow4

Granite I find like two or three seeds in a pound and keep then I have like 50 seeds from several different strands

Jack og

Jack og

Supporter
Granite I find like two or three seeds in a pound and keep then I have like 50 seeds from several different strands
Shoot I feel ya, if and when u get a female , if suggest trying to get a clone off her and keep it for a future mother, space permitting of course

Leelandgrow4

Leelandgrow4

Have more than I can handle rn lol I think the ones i have topped and everything are males but I will see normally I can tell before flower but other members got me second guessing myself

Jack og

Jack og

Supporter
Have more than I can handle rn lol I think the ones i have topped and everything are males but I will see normally I can tell before flower but other members got me second guessing myself
Advice take it with a grain of salt and react by what you see and make judgements based on your best ability! Yes a lot gets thrown out but pick and choose what works for you. Many great growers here and I trust most advice on this site! Hope you can too and hey! All else follow ur gut!

Top Bottom