Main Stem Split Down The Middle

• Thread starter smlern
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
SmokesalotofVT

SmokesalotofVT

i have a 3 week old auto going once she starts to flower can i toss her in the 12/12 or just run it under my 24 hour cfl
auto s dont use a light schedule.. they grow to a certian height and flower.. :) but light intensity will matter if your 12/12 light is better then use it.. over the cfls for them..
my 2 cents anyway

crimsonecho

crimsonecho

Self-Proclaimed Don Quixote
Supporter
No need to put an auto flower plant on 12/12. You can leave it on 24 or 18/6 to save a few bucks on electricity.
Well if you want to save electricity you can do 12/12 or if you have photos already flowering and you want to put it in with those it will be fine, it is not going to hurt anything except your yields :)

smlern

smlern

auto s dont use a light schedule.. they grow to a certian hight and flower.. :) but light intensity will matter if your 12/12 light is better then use it.. over the cfls for them..
my 2 cents anyway

im running a 1200 led in flower room but i have the auto in a grow box with 400 w cfl

crimsonecho

crimsonecho

Supporter
4 in the flower room now
If you have the space it will be fine. 400 watts will cost you some money 24hrs on. Its your call. We don’t know your space and the quality of those leds. Be intuitive.

Enforcer

Enforcer

Well if you want to save electricity you can do 12/12 or if you have photos already flowering and you want to put it in with those it will be fine, it is not going to hurt anything except your yields :)
Yes, you’re right. I was just making the distinction between the two “veg” light cycles. But my experience with autos is limited. I have only popped one auto seed and after a few weeks I just put it outside, because it’s an auto and I really don’t give a shit what it does. I’ve been watering it with the runoff from my flower tent, so it really doesn’t cost me anything at this point.

crimsonecho

crimsonecho

Supporter
Yes, you’re right. I was just making the distinction between the two “veg” light cycles. But my experience with autos is limited. I have only popped one auto seed and after a few weeks I just put it outside, because it’s an auto and I really don’t give a shit what it does. I’ve been watering it with the runoff from my flower tent, so it really doesn’t cost me anything at this point.
I only did 2 auto grows to learn how to grow. It was my first and second grow. They are not bad i guess but nothing special. This is actually my third grow and photos are definitely better.
@smlern did you hear that man i am a newbie too take my advice with a grain of salt :D

S

stevekaz28

She should be ok. Cannabis is a very, VERY hearty plant assuming it has everything it needs. Taping branches works just fine. About 2 months ago HALF my plant broke off about 75% at the very bottom of the main stem. I had taped and staked it about 10 times and it just kept falling back over. I finally got sick of it and just left it. Fast forward one week and the broken half of the plant turned up and just keeps going. It's outside so I propped the broken half up on a rock and its crushing. You can see in the picture I had taped it over and over before just letting it go lol. You can also somewhat see how it has formed a massive knuckle.
20180714 0910562

S

stevekaz28

You can see in this picutre, the right lower side of the plant is the enitre section that started to break off and as you can see, it is healthy as can be and now crushing it. It is a Race Fuel OG
20180714 0911011

Top Bottom