Maine Seedbank

• Thread starter rickisonline
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Icristal

Icristal

Maine had some killer fly fishing too, if you know where to go. My favorite summer past time.

M

motz

Maine from what I have seen on northwoods law is pretty cool actually that whole NE corner there would probably be pretty comparable "scenic" wise to the NW corner. Both corners on bucket list for sure. That and Alaska

Newenglander

Newenglander

I've lived from dennysville to caribou, ellsworth I now live far west into the mountains near new hampshire or what locals jokingly call commune country. I absolutely love it. Best place I've ever been for someone who loves the outdoors. I actually found my current home after hiking the Appalachian trail a few years back rain wouldn't let up so I deviated down to a town to get a room and passed a house for sale with 360 degree mountain views, views of the ski resort two headshops, a grow store and not a single chain store for 20 miles. I still own a home in crystal park, CO my mom lives in but something about Maine just pulls me in.

Btw there is a seed exchange and seedbank in waterville cool guys a lot of motarebel, bodhi, and tga stuff. And this spring there will be another seedbank and exchange west of Waterville.

A_j_207

A_j_207

Nice area, just hate the road to the ski area. Lol only been on it a few times , but in winter. It freaks ya out. Lol. But oh the area is beautiful.[/QUOTE
I've lived from dennysville to caribou, ellsworth I now live far west into the mountains near new hampshire or what locals jokingly call commune country. I absolutely love it. Best place I've ever been for someone who loves the outdoors. I actually found my current home after hiking the Appalachian trail a few years back rain wouldn't let up so I deviated down to a town to get a room and passed a house for sale with 360 degree mountain views, views of the ski resort two headshops, a grow store and not a single chain store for 20 miles. I still own a home in crystal park, CO my mom lives in but something about Maine just pulls me in.

Btw there is a seed exchange and seedbank in waterville cool guys a lot of motarebel, bodhi, and tga stuff. And this spring there will be another seedbank and exchange west of Waterville.
oh thats some good info. Ive got lots and lots of seeds. Id like to have bodhis spacemonkey.

Top Bottom