Maine's Mas Mota

• Thread starter chambervonbong
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
C

chambervonbong

Whats up From Maine. Got a whole bunch of things to talk about. First off Breeding I am currently working with a white widow that has a Three braches per node. I have some bomb ass shit that came from Biker channels and some good ass maine killer green budz. See what happens when I mix them all together. I have and so far so good. I am an avid hash maker I spent half a year in afghanistan I learned first hand to pull some hash, extract it. That is an introduction of me. Nice to meet you. :rock

420king-MASSES

welcome to the farm my hash-making neighbor to the north

A

AbusiveOGK

Welcome to the farm bro, I hear Maine is the spot to be!

Me and the old lady are gonna be movin up about this time next year, hopefully. Enjoy your stay at the Farm.

C

Coltrane

Fellow Maina here... maybe we can swap some genetics some time!
I'm getting an OLD SCHOOl maine IBL handed down for generations called "Allagash Indica"

C

chambervonbong

sounds good man I am allways down for trading. Got a mini seed bank going on.

F

Farmer Jon

Premium Member
Supporter
Heya ChamberVB,
Welcome to the farm bud, I've been thinking about a move as of late and Maine has been sounding real real nice. What the scene like there ? how hard is it to get legal ?

P

paulycali

Whats up Maniac! LOL! Gotta love Maine. Harry Browns Farm Baby! Welcome to the farm as theres always a warm welcome.

Nice to meet you and see around on the farm

S

Snafu

welcome and i hope to see some nice how to hash making threads in the future :)

C

chambervonbong

Nice to meet yall, I dont have any clue how easy or hard it is to get legaly I know the state busted a bunch of growers thanks to the fact you had to be growing allready to get a permit so I have decided to stay on the outside of the law.

C

Coltrane

Yeah.. As a mainer I'd say better to NOT get legal.. It opens you up to a lot more scrutiny than if you just keep it on the low and don't tell anyone.

Plus.. The laws are pretty damn light here when compared to a lot of states.

Under 100 plants isn't a felony, and carries 2000 fine and 1 year in the can...

Top Bottom