Mainline autos

• Thread starter Jbarnes613
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Fudge

Fudge

Who likes to mainline autos? Why or why not?
I've got some auto's on the go at the moment. I am going to tie them down in order to get multiple tops by encouraging the side shoots to grow up and become main tops themselves. Will this way not take too much time away from them by topping and training for the manifold or mainline rather than leaving most of the growth and getting the same sort of result and yield. Mine are 7 weeks from seeds to harvest so defo not enough time for it anyway but what benefits are you getting and what strain are you using(flowering time) please. Thanks

Fudge

Fudge

I mainline my autos from time to time, but unlike @Fudge, these plants took 70 days not 49. Organic Auto soil grower.
How many times Did you top them? And when you did, did you only remove the Middle growth so the foliage helped power the plant still or take the top growth plus side fan leaves etc?.I've only ran a few auto's to help boost the yield this time around while I veg enough plants to fill my flowering tents all at once so went for a fast flowering strain for timing tbh. But I like how many tops you've got on your ladies they look nice and clean underneath too with a good yield to boot so no loss even with the topping and LST. Good job. Thanks for your time sorry for all the questions I just like to soak other people's knowledge up where possible

quirk

quirk

How many times Did you top them? And when you did, did you only remove the Middle growth so the foliage helped power the plant still or take the top growth plus side fan leaves etc?.I've only ran a few auto's to help boost the yield this time around while I veg enough plants to fill my flowering tents all at once so went for a fast flowering strain for timing tbh. But I like how many tops you've got on your ladies they look nice and clean underneath too with a good yield to boot so no loss even with the topping and LST. Good job. Thanks for your time sorry for all the questions I just like to soak other people's knowledge up where possible

Only topped once. I followed Nebula's tutorial, verbatim, on GWE, even though she she says DO NOT mainline/manifold autos. So I guess it was closely instead of verbatim.

Fudge

Fudge

even though she she says DO NOT mainline/manifold autos. So I guess it was closely instead of verbatim.
There's always room for your own interpretation of things, and I do love a bit of experimenting. Thanks for the info I'll take a look at her Tut

Last edited:
Jbarnes613

Jbarnes613

I topped mine 2 times, and on the one side I fimmed it that's why 9 cola sites. Not sure if I will get much weight, but I had to try it. I figure just cuz its auto doesnt mean you cant

Fudge

Fudge

Not mainline but topped her and she's very short but has 10 mains and a fair few satellites going on, really happy with her, Green Wild Shark
IMG 20200906 005934
IMG 20200906 005930
IMG 20200903 231716

Latest posts

Top Bottom