Mainline training question

• Thread starter BogartAmungus
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
BogartAmungus

BogartAmungus

Ok I flipped to flower and I need advice on mainline care. Am I supposed to crop these small bud sites on the lower portion of the colas? They seem like they would steal nutrients from the main portions up top. How far up should I defoliate and when should I stop?
Mainline training question
Mainline training question 2

Lordly

Lordly

you should defo and crop before flipping,now you have to wait atleast 1 week or more for some defo,dont crop in flower,imo. i would just gently bend them with ties,thats all. happy growing 💜💚

BogartAmungus

BogartAmungus

you should defo and crop before flipping,now you have to wait atleast 1 week or more for some defo,dont crop in flower,imo. i would just gently bend them with ties,thats all. happy growing 💜💚
Ok I just flipped yesterday. I was under the impression I had up until week 3 to finish up with defoliation and after that DONT TOUCH lol.

Lordly

Lordly

Ok I just flipped yesterday. I was under the impression I had up until week 3 to finish up with defoliation and after that DONT TOUCH lol.
i did defo 6 days ago and also bent them,then i gave them 1 day for recovery and flipped 12/12,now im in 4th day of flower,after 3 days i will bend them again for more bud sites and do some defo if needed,after 1 week will do so again,imo its not a bad decision.

BogartAmungus

BogartAmungus

Was hoping to get some points of view lol. Maybe some different experiences from others that have utilized the technique. I think the plants I mainlined are leaning towards sativa. One is unknown bag and the other is Ethos Citral Glue. I SHOULD have mainlined the others. I screwed up the Katsu's Xanadu.

Lordly

Lordly

Was hoping to get some points of view lol. Maybe some different experiences from others that have utilized the technique. I think the plants I mainlined are leaning towards sativa. One is unknown bag and the other is Ethos Citral Glue. I SHOULD have mainlined the others. I screwed up the Katsu's Xanadu.
@Aqua Man can help you i think

Aqua Man

Aqua Man

@Aqua Man can help you i think
I have never mainliner. Now in terms of defoliation I'm now at a point of rethinking my previous stance on it. In the past I would only defoliate for airflow. Now this grow I will be trying exactly what you are talking about. I will be removing everything but the growing tips. Hope that helps.

Top Bottom