Mainlineing Autoflowers?

• Thread starter Toaster79
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
Toaster79

Toaster79

I've got some fem seeds but I'm not sure if these are autos or not. My grow space is pretty limited so I can do two plants max at once. So there's the question. Do I have enough time to mainline autos and still expect decent yield. I have no idea on veg and flower times of these girls. That's just in case they really are autos, if they are not then there ist no problem anyway.

purpleryder

purpleryder

if there autos 24/7 will be fine but power bill might not be

Sativied

Sativied

Ruler of the Whorled
Supporter
Mainlining autos is a bad idea, you have a limited time to veg so you'd get more plant, more bud sites by leaving them alone. I suggest bending the main stem, tie it down so it's at the same height as the side branches (which you can spread out and tie down if needed as well). The results are similar to topping, but without losing that main bud site.

Gandalfalfa

Gandalfalfa

Exactly what Satvied said. You're too time limited to waste time with something as intensive as mainlining. Just simple training will suffice.

Toaster79

Toaster79

Thanks for the info guys, appreciated it. Any ideas on veg time of autos? Just want to know in case these are actually just fem seeds. Then i might still have time to top them or mainline them.
@purpleryder: 24/7 is not a problem since I'm running micro setup with 120W LED setup.

purpleryder

purpleryder

fuck yea thats what i want led setup herd they r great im usin a 400 watt hps hows the temps on led lights
Thanks for the info guys, appreciated it. Any ideas on veg time of autos? Just want to know in case these are actually just fem seeds. Then i might still have time to top them or mainline them.
@purpleryder: 24/7 is not a problem since I'm running micro setup with 120W LED setup.

Tuku

Tuku

Veg time is strain dependent.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom