Mainlining Vs Lst

• Thread starter Onetwothree
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
3N1GM4

3N1GM4

Im sure someone would love to have some cbd lemon aid cuts.

There should be a network for cannasseurs with an ap or website where people worldwide could trade cuts/seeds. The members could be verified with pics and reviews like angies list so people wouldnt get robbed as often.

K

KGB Kermit

Why top to the third node when you mainline? Is there an advantage to topping at the third node?
I believe it's to do with the genetics, at the 3rd node the plant becomes alot stronger giving you a better structure to build upon (mainline or SCROG makes no difference) Some people grow to the 6th node and top to the 3rd. I personally stick to the 3rd node rule and microtop (less recovery time needed) it has the exact same result. I'm looking into Fluxing at the moment in an effort to minimise height without needing a scrog.
Anyways, nuff from me. Happy Growing!

Mr.jiujitsu

Mr.jiujitsu

Honestly just top it a couple times and get to know your plants. That’s my advise, over complicating early on leads to more problems than anything. But if you do decide to mainline or lst just remember there are no rules. I mainline sometimes, some times I do variations. I always LST and sometimes super crop but less lately as it just hasn’t fit in with my schedule.

How many colas do you think I ended up with on these two?

Legally I can flower two plants at a time, so I fill a 4x4 tent so the entire top is colas.

37CD41F3 8FAC 485D 9AA4 41EE3FE60072

Madmax

Madmax

Lst outside lol.topped at 3rd node...6 branches[
ATTACH=full]847225[/ATTACH]

20181217 191530
Bigdawg15009

Bigdawg15009

Check these out guys i use these every day they make my day a lot easier lol and they are cheap.
Instead of using string and hoping you have somewhere to tie to when training your plants get these they are amazing. Clip to the side of your pot or press it into the dirt where ever you need them to go. Check out the pics i use them every day less stress on me and my plants during training.

Mr.jiujitsu

Mr.jiujitsu

Check these out guys i use these every day they make my day a lot easier lol and they are cheap.
Instead of using string and hoping you have somewhere to tie to when training your plants get these they are amazing. Clip to the side of your pot or press it into the dirt where ever you need them to go. Check out the pics i use them every day less stress on me and my plants during training.

I had half a roll of solid core wire from my well pump. I made the same things and agree it’s the way to go

Top Bottom