Major clawing and I don’t know how to stop it

• Thread starter Abel2fly
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Abel2fly

Abel2fly

My plants are on week 2 of flower I only fed them one time in veg and haven’t fed since. They leaves are looking like too much nitrogen but how if I’ve only been giving them water with a ph between 6-7.

Major clawing and i dont know how to stop it
Major clawing and i dont know how to stop it 2
Major clawing and i dont know how to stop it 3
Abel2fly

Abel2fly

(Fyi) I stopped feeding because that was recommended for my last plant and it continued to claw till it died.

Abel2fly

Abel2fly

I have my suspicions that it is the soil because the last plant that died was in the same soil, Black Gold Organic potting mix 0.5-0-0

Beachwalker

Beachwalker

Thank you and I’m sorry but what is a slurry test and how do I go about doing it ?

Post results and I'll help if I can, might not be till tomorrow morning

Not saying you have them because the pictures aren't sharp enough to tell for sure but strongly recommend you check for bugs underneath the leaves with magnification

Screenshot 20201203 144344 Google

Last edited:
B

BroScience101

Post results and I'll help if I can, might not be till tomorrow morning

Not saying you have them because the pictures aren't sharp enough to tell for sure but strongly recommend you check for bugs underneath the leaves with magnification

View attachment 1063373

This this this this this.

That was my first instinct. I picked up some hay from a farm down the road and when I mulched my mom's with it they started to look exactly like OPs plants and the ones quoted.

I found a great thread on icmag that said absolutely nothing has worked for them except avid which IMMEDIATELY knocked them out so I took their advice and paid the ~120$ for a tiny bottle to save my genetics

PXL 20201204 010856631

I used barely a few drops and it saved all my genetics instantly. That's why I still have the entire bottle left.

I took clones off my saved mom's, tossed the moms, made new moms from the new clones, then took clones of the new moms to grow out. So they were two generations away just to be safe because a lot of people freak out over avid.

Dirtbag

Dirtbag

Supporter
I feel for ya. looks like Nitrogen claw so if youre not feeding id guess that soil is too hot.

And yeah, look for bugz.
This this this this this.

That was my first instinct. I picked up some hay from a farm down the road and when I mulched my mom's with it they started to look exactly like OPs plants and the ones quoted.

I found a great thread on icmag that said absolutely nothing has worked for them except avid which IMMEDIATELY knocked them out so I took their advice and paid the ~120$ for a tiny bottle to save my genetics

View attachment 1063474

I used barely a few drops and it saved all my genetics instantly. That's why I still have the entire bottle left.

I took clones off my saved mom's, tossed the moms, made new moms from the new clones, then took clones of the new moms to grow out. So they were two generations away just to be safe because a lot of people freak out over avid.

Thats the way it should be used. The problem is the growers who use it mid flower for spider mites and shit.
Ive never had a problem using ANYTHING on cannabis, as long as i grow it out for quite a while, clone it, trash the moms, and make new moms from the clones. Sometimes you gotta do what you gotta do.

I cant get any of that stuff in Canada now anyway.. but still, I agree.

Top Bottom