Make my own salts in socal??

• Thread starter Confuten1
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Confuten1

Confuten1

exploitin strengths - perfectin weaknessess
Supporter
I think i recall reading about a company in SoCal thats mixes and formulates salts (nutes). Anyone have the info on that company(please feel free to describe ur experiences with them)

Is it really as easy as taking the label of say H&G 's part A and Part B and having them mix that exact formula?

I think i also recall reading cost was about 5-10$ per 5 gal bucket or was that per gal?

Confu...

Confuten1

Confuten1

Supporter
So I jus reread Fatmans salt mixing(im on pg 29 of 54) thread. Turns out it is possible to mixing ur own salts but extensive research is required. Im trying to replicate H&G aquaflakes formula part A and B. If anyone has been running there own version of this and can help me figure out how to mix this, holla at me. Seems like JK is the dude to get at about this. THAT DUDE KNOWS EVERYTHING!

Confu...

Dr. Detroit

Dr. Detroit

Most are petroleum-based. Unless you have a source of crude and a chemist on hand, I'd just pay the guy at the store.

Confuten1

Confuten1

Supporter
Most are petroleum-based. Unless you have a source of crude and a chemist on hand, I'd just pay the guy at the store.

The spot Jk recomended would be cool or one of their distributors but u still need to understand the formulas. Im not there yet.

desertsquirrel

desertsquirrel

text books.... btw whats the point of replicating another product? improve or why bother.

D

Donkdbz

Gromore was the company but they signed a deal with sunlight supply and will not do personal orders anymore

Confuten1

Confuten1

Supporter
Gromore was the company but they signed a deal with sunlight supply and will not do personal orders anymore

Yeah i found that out by calling them, suxx

Confu...

Latest posts

Top Bottom