Make or female

• Thread starter CannabisCultivator
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
CannabisCultivator

CannabisCultivator

I’ve been in flower for the past 3 weeks. Two of my plants started forming these bulbs. I’m not sure if this is a male or formation of buds.

Make or female
Make or female 2
Make or female 3
Make or female 4
Make or female 5
Make or female 6
Snakeskins

Snakeskins

Is that the amount of sacks a hermies normally develops or was the plant pollinated somehow?

4plant

4plant

Remove that male, you could collect pollen and try to isolate and pollinate one branch of a health female

Dan789

Dan789

That male will pop in a very few days, if you're going to save the pollen, get it away from the plants you intend to harvest and do like @4plant suggested pollinate only one or two buds on your plant...

CannabisCultivator

CannabisCultivator

That male will pop in a very few days, if you're going to save the pollen, get it away from the plants you intend to harvest and do like @4plant suggested pollinate only one or two buds on your plant...
What exactly is the point of pollinating a female plant? I’m a beginner at this and wondering what the use of that is

Dan789

Dan789

What exactly is the point of pollinating a female plant? I’m a beginner at this and wondering what the use of that is
You pollinate a female in order to produce seeds, that otherwise you would have to purchase...The buds so pollinated start the production of seeds and slow or stop the production of resin/trichomes, so these buds won't be something you'll want to group with the other portion of your harvest...The pollinated buds need to be marked and identified so you will know to separate out the seeds.

Top Bottom