Make or female?

• Thread starter Kauai337
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Kauai337

Kauai337

Plant is stunted just started stacking and developing these, wondering if it’s murphing?

Make or female
Make or female 2
Make or female 3
LittleDabbie

LittleDabbie

Supporter
I don't see any hairs and all i see are nuts.. im going with male even tho yer photos are still too blurry..

dire wolf

dire wolf

Hey k , be careful , or your nutrient hungry girl is going to be a nutrient hungry momma soon , and that ain't good .......
Unless you want a shitload of nice seeds , then that might be good ...

Which kind of answers my question in your other post when I asked if you grew from seed or got clones , I guess you started from seed , I don't think someone ga e or sold you a male clone
Which brings us back to my question , are those hum bolt seed co , blueberry muffin ? Or Jordan of the island ?

Kauai337

Kauai337

Hey k , be careful , or your nutrient hungry girl is going to be a nutrient hungry momma soon , and that ain't good .......
Unless you want a shitload of nice seeds , then that might be good ...

Which kind of answers my question in your other post when I asked if you grew from seed or got clones , I guess you started from seed , I don't think someone ga e or sold you a male clone
Which brings us back to my question , are those hum bolt seed co , blueberry muffin ? Or Jordan of the island ?
Those ones in the ground are from seed. Different strain then the blueberry muffin which are from humbolt seed co.

D7B71801 2C14 4CD7 B574 CF1B2619DE75
Top Bottom