Make Taste Better?

• Thread starter Gamechanga12
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
G

Gamechanga12

What is a good nutrient to add during flower that will make the final product taste better?

Joe Fresh

Joe Fresh

im sure i will hear ppl agure the point here...but the molecule that really affects taste the most is sulfer....that being said...if your not happy with the flavor of what your growing, maybe you should look at some new strains....flavor is always dependant of strain

so as for what nutrient will get the best flavor out of said strain, omri listed epson salts will have the most significant result if you ask me

SeaF0ur

SeaF0ur

Its magic shia labeouf gif

but I'm gonna be serious here... you should focus on getting your environment perfect...
you should not be looking for something to spray or pour on them to add flavor...

Bannacis

Bannacis

Its not what nutrient you can add, Its how to eliminate what's in the medium. None is best...you want your buds to be all natural.
Epson salt is potassium nitrate, you do not want to taste that...
Just flush flush flush...
Growing all organic / Veganic...not a real word... using clean water...no synthetics.
And it is all about ... The Strain... The Dry... The Cure...

WORF

WORF

@Gamechanga12 all the other posters are correct .... it really depends on strain maybe even pheno type of a strain but a lot does go into what you feed the baby's. example if you where to grow with nothing but guanos and then grew with nothing but sea based nutrients i.e. neptunes harvest etc... there will be a significant difference in the medicine as far as taste and smells are concerned ..potency well the jury is still out on this one but this a base to start playing with different additives or base nutrients to see what terpene and flabanoid expression you can unlock

good luck !

WORF

K

kolah

Start at day one.... and grow organically.

IMO the smoothest and most flavorful weed is grown organically..... in dirt..... and outdoors using natural sunlight.

H

herbhealsme

supercrop your plants .... then after about a week hit them with guano tea hit them with tea when they get dry until two weeks before harvest then flush.. mango farmers use lots of guano ferts to increase there fruits taste... if you want fruity tasting weed I suggest my recommendation above ... good luck!

frebo

frebo

Its not what nutrient you can add, Its how to eliminate what's in the medium. None is best...you want your buds to be all natural.
Epson salt is potassium nitrate, you do not want to taste that...
Just flush flush flush...
Growing all organic / Veganic...not a real word... using clean water...no synthetics.
And it is all about ... The Strain... The Dry... The Cure...
Epsom salt is Magnesium sulfate. Salt Peter is potassium nitrate. I've been using Epsom salts along with teas with molasses, OG Biowarfare, etc. and will continue because I like the taste of all my strains.

Bannacis

Bannacis

Epsom salt is Magnesium sulfate. Salt Peter is potassium nitrate. I've been using Epsom salts along with teas with molasses, OG Biowarfare, etc. and will continue because I like the taste of all my strains.
My bad...duh...I meant magnesium sulfate. I had my gun powder mind set from my younger days weeding in..... sorry....you still want to flush that out.

Top Bottom