make thc capsules with hash?

• Thread starter henrikj17
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
H

henrikj17

I wonder if anyone know how to best make these with Hash? all the tutorials i see they use weed.
I was thinking its not possible to just infuse the hash with butter then decarb it? then pour into capsules?

Moshmen

Moshmen

I wonder if anyone know how to best make these with Hash? all the tutorials i see they use weed.
I was thinking its not possible to just infuse the hash with butter then decarb it? then pour into capsules?
What kind of hash? Homemade ? Drysift , bubble, brick,- - ultimately hash is the same as weed almost ! Lol

Y make edibles out of good hash ?

H

henrikj17

What kind of hash? Homemade ? Drysift , bubble, brick,- - ultimately hash is the same as weed almost ! Lol

Y make edibles out of good hash ?
drysift/brick. Because in my country we only have hash available weed is barely here ;P

Moshmen

Moshmen

drysift/brick. Because in my country we only have hash available weed is barely here ;P
I would decarb just to be safe but depending on where you’re at and how it’s made it could already be decarbed ? Can ya show us a pic ? Here in us it’s just the opposite got tons of flower not enuff hash !

If ya halve to decarb try the oven at 220 for about 40 minutes or so , see what that does for ya ?

Top Bottom