makeing plants flower early out-doors

• Thread starter stonedgrower
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
S

stonedgrower

my first out-side crop of 7 plants (bag seed) all started flowering early, with out my controling the light.

i beleave this to be because i feed then something called blast off with out realizing that it didnt have any nutes in it (lol) so, for the first month and a half was pure blast off, with some suplimental N (for yellowing leaves).
what resulted was smaller plants, but full buds.

anyone hear about anything like this?

J

JUNGLEOFEDEN

a additive should not make your plants start flowering like that ,so youneither have a strain that is a ruderail or has a ruderails in it do you have any pics ?? i could help you more if i could see what your talking about ,,,peace

S

stonedgrower

the plants were all different, i think three sativas and four indicas. ive harvested allready but theres one left that reverted to growth cycle, ill get a pic soon.

Chemotype

Chemotype

"... and god gave to man all the seed bearing seeds to use..."

The verses read, "And God said, 'See, I have given you every herb that yields seed which is on the face of all the earth,[...], I have given every green herb for food'; and it was so." -Genesis 1:29-30

"Then God saw everything that He had made, and indeed it was very good." -Genesis 1:31

Top Bottom