Making butter after making bubble hash?

• Thread starter Ghaniman
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
G

Ghaniman

What up farmers? I just got a bubble machine and going to make my first batch. My question is can you make butter after you make bubble hash or is it best to just throw the trim out after you make the hash. I am not trying to be cheap or make something that is not top notch! I have always light dry kiefed my bud and then made butter. I really enjoy butter and the effects it has on me. I believe it has to do with the fats in butter attach to the cbds when you make it properly. Just trying to keep the family happy and I sure like to have scooby snacks on hand! Thanks

P

pikes peak 69

Yes you can still make butter. It will be more sedative as the tris have bee removed during hashing.

HTH
pp69

true grit

true grit

If you want it stronger than normal, just decarboxylate it after you make bubble. I've yet to find butter as strong.

Giddeon

Giddeon

If you want it stronger than normal, just decarboxylate it after you make bubble. I've yet to find butter as strong.

Care to explain this process TG. I'm in the market for a good butter technique, I'm all ears. :)

true grit

true grit

Sorry to take so long on the reply, but basically after you run your bubble, let the trim dry out or once its mostly dry put it in the oven with the oven on low- like 180-205 or so. Some say the next activation is around 220, but from experience a good 1-3hrs or so around 180-190 usually does it. Just make sure the trim is dried out completely and bakes a lil while at 180 without burning it. This chemically changes teh thc. From there cook that trim into butter/oil. If making baked edibles, I prefer to cook my trim into coconut oil. This allows it to store for however long, doesn't degrade as easily, etc. Plus the sweetness from coco oil gives baked goods a great flavor with no weed taste.

Top Bottom