Making Feco

• Thread starter Hugh Glass
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
DTG

DTG

I have heard of that term before, I believe that the cannabis is left in the solvent for a very long time, upwards of 2 weeks or so, allowing for what is called a full extraction. It pulls out everything in the cannabis, all the THC, CBD & all other cannabinoids. Not to mention all the waxes & chlorophyll.

FECO is good for medical use as well as smoking, I have not tried it but plan to soon as I too will be making some FECO this fall, along with some quick wash oil.

. . . Delicious . . .

DTG.

DTG

DTG

As for dried & cured vs wet & raw , , ,

I have no idea . . .

I will be drying & curing for mine . . .

Let us know how you make yours . . .

DTG.

MIMedGrower

MIMedGrower

I have heard of that term before, I believe that the cannabis is left in the solvent for a very long time, upwards of 2 weeks or so, allowing for what is called a full extraction. It pulls out everything in the cannabis, all the THC, CBD & all other cannabinoids. Not to mention all the waxes & chlorophyll.

FECO is good for medical use as well as smoking, I have not tried it but plan to soon as I too will be making some FECO this fall, along with some quick wash oil.

. . . Delicious . . .

DTG.

When using alcohol like 151 rum or everclear this is called Green Dragon.

I plan to make some too. I have bud trim and small/ loose flowers curing for months in jars. We make our coconut oil for edibles with it. Tastes better long cured than fresh in baked goods.

Buzzer777

Buzzer777

Next adventure here is to decarb some rosin and infuse it into some oil for caps.
I have that Ardent decarbing unit and by decarbing the rosin and then running the cycle again with oil, you are supposed to get maximum extractions. (it automatically shuts off when done in about 1.25 hrs) We shall see as soon as I stop dabbing what I was gonna use for the test! LMAO

MIMedGrower

MIMedGrower

Next adventure here is to decarb some rosin and infuse it into some oil for caps.
I have that Ardent decarbing unit and by decarbing the rosin and then running the cycle again with oil, you are supposed to get maximum extractions. (it automatically shuts off when done in about 1.25 hrs) We shall see as soon as I stop dabbing what I was gonna use for the test! LMAO

Lol.

Erick31876

Erick31876

Lol. Where do they sell them decarbing machines. I usually do It in a oven, but I heard good things about them. Also how much do they cost

Buzzer777

Buzzer777

Lol. Where do they sell them decarbing machines. I usually do It in a oven, but I heard good things about them. Also how much do they cost
Ebay, Amazon and Ardent itself (google their site). They get an outrageous $230 USD + fgt of you want it fast..if three weeks is ok....fgt is free. It is great but made like crap..They usually have a $30 coupon on the site too. I got mine for $180 shipped last yr. great device!

Erick31876

Erick31876

Ebay, Amazon and Ardent itself (google their site). They get an outrageous $230 USD + fgt of you want it fast..if three weeks is ok....fgt is free. It is great but made like crap..They usually have a $30 coupon on the site too. I got mine for $180 shipped last yr. great device!
Thanks buzzer, I have heard nothing but good things about it. People say it works a lot better than decarbing in a oven.

Latest posts

Top Bottom