Making fem seeds outdoor Q

• Thread starter globe_toker
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
G

globe_toker

hey fellow stoners,

I had a question about making fem seeds outdoors, just wondering what ya folks input or advice is. I am using a silver generator by the way. I also cannot grow indoors at the moment so growing out the sprayed female, collecting and storing pollen then later applying to desired female is out of the question. This is a one shot deal unfortunately.

My question is about the pollen development on the sprayed female. Say the two females begin to flower outdoors at the same time, If I were to spray one female 2 to 3 weeks prior to the flowering trigger date, would pollen development be sufficient to pollinate the other female well? (I want tons of seeds.)

For regular seeds it works out fine but for some reason I think it may need more time to flower in order to produce enough pollen... I dunno, I need some outdoor femmers opinions!!

Its also a pain in the ass to force flower plants outdoors :(

G

globe_toker

Bump -- I need advice!! Using CS btw...

Do I have to pregrow the sprayed female and collect pollen, then later apply to desired female?? OR Can I just spray 2-3 weeks prior to flowering trigger date and let nature do its thing?? HELP PLZ!! ty guys love u

Top Bottom