Making feminized pollen problem help!

• Thread starter Imone
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Imone

Imone

I have been spraying a female clone of Romulan grapefruit for several weeks while she blooms on 12/12
She has made numerous pollen sacks and some are falling off. The problem is that don't seem to have pollen in the! And are not popping open. I found one that did and was but wasn't sure how to dry and preserve so small an amount of pollen?
Any suggestions?
I have her in a sheet of acrylic to catch all I can.

Imone

Imone

If your using cs or sts you need to stop spraying after the male flowers spear. Silver solutions block ethylene absorption causing the sex change but male flower also need ethylene to produce viable pollen.
Thank you very much for this! I had no idea!

Imone

Imone

If your using cs or sts you need to stop spraying after the male flowers spear. Silver solutions block ethylene absorption causing the sex change but male flower also need ethylene to produce viable pollen.

Imone

Imone

growsince79

growsince79

If you're not going to use it within a week or two, collect until you get a fair amount ( it doesn't take much) then get all the leaf and flower out so you have clean pollen. Make a little envelope out of slick magazine paper. Put the pollen in the envelope and tape it shut. Put the envelope in a jar of uncooked rice and freeze it.
I just used some year and a half old stuff and it was still good.

Imone

Imone

Thanks, I saved some before in the fridge but it went bad on me. I will date the packages to keep track of how old and then freeze this batch. I have some clones ready to go into the flower tent of two other phenos, hope to make lots of fem seeds.

kaka

kaka

Supporter
EXE elite x elite
via hybri-tech.com
one spray and done.
legit stuff.

Top Bottom