Making feminized seeds by accident

• Thread starter GanjaFarmer24
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
GanjaFarmer24

GanjaFarmer24

Hi everybody, I couldn't think of a more knowledgeable group to ask.

Over this last summer I grew out 2 photos in my tent, a Tigers Milk and an I-95. Both were female.
Grow went great until week 4-5 of flower and they both got N and P deficiencies. I nursed them to week 8 and harvested. All good right?
Last month i'm breaking up some of the tigers milk for a joint and 2 mature seeds popped out.
I'm guessing the late flower stress caused a herm pollen sack to develop somewhere unseen.

My question is,
Would these seeds be feminized? There wasn't a male anywhere near my tent all grow.

Moshmen

Moshmen

Over this last summer I grew out 2 photos in my tent, a Tigers Milk and an I-95. Both were female.
Grow went great until week 4-5 of flower and they both got N and P deficiencies. I nursed them to week 8 and harvested. All good right?
Last month i'm breaking up some of the tigers milk for a joint and 2 mature seeds popped out.
I'm guessing the late flower stress caused a herm pollen sack to develop somewhere unseen.

My question is,
Would these seeds be feminized? There wasn't a male anywhere near my tent all grow.
They may also be more likely to herm again

GanjaFarmer24

GanjaFarmer24

I plan on loading them up with slow release organic nutrients this time. Tiger V2

growsince79

growsince79

My question is,
Late flower pollination results in immature seeds. Probably a hidden sac in early or mid flower.

GanjaFarmer24

GanjaFarmer24

Let's see what they become, eh?

20211215 171611

Dirtbag

Dirtbag

Supporter
Source? I don’t believe that.
It's trudeu.
Plants can be genetically predisposed to hermaphrodite traits. And some more than others. If it hermied full nutsacs in early flower I wouldn't run those beans again.
if it was stress induced I wouldn't worry too much and try them if you really like the smoke. A ton of strains herm if stressed. Good strains too. Infact some of the most legendary cuts were found in bagseed, and more often than not from a stressed plant predisposed to herming under stress.

You'll know if you find a lot of seeds or just a couple. Lots of seeds would be a true herm. Just a few found in a pound... I'd run those for sure.

Bluntsmoke

Bluntsmoke

The chocolope on the right is from my own feminized seeds. She's an identical plant to the mother she came from. The gold leaf on the left I'm sure is going to spit a few so I'll have some more of those also. You should never have to buy the same strain twice
IMG 20211221 052500467 PORTRAIT

Bluntsmoke

Bluntsmoke

You're good and don't have to worry I have one going myself just entered week 5 flower all's good. Save your seeds!
IMG 20220115 181018962

Latest posts

Top Bottom