Making hay wile the sun shines

• Thread starter One drop
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
One drop

One drop

Bush Doctor
Supporter
Had the opportunity to grow some NL#1 first off thanks to Will76 for sending me some seeds a few seasons back long story short it’s hard to get good seed here in down under land , had 2 seeds popped them in abt to my delight one was male one was female which is great having a A male and a A female has given me a great seed bank I also dusted some strangler plants Strawberry cough and girl guide and K9 . Very happy with the result got good viable seed to keep me going on the outdoors crops . Again big thanks to Will76 you rock buddy .

Making hay wile the sun shines
cannabi

cannabi

absolutely amazing story. Will76 did what many of us do and should do, Protected the Harvest. Glad you were able to get a male out of it and create a few of your own seeds!!

One drop

One drop

Bush Doctor
Supporter
absolutely amazing story. Will76 did what many of us do and should do, Protected the Harvest. Glad you were able to get a male out of it and create a few of your own seeds!!
Yes indeed I was in a totally desperate situation I lost 99 percent of my crops in the bushfires we had not long back I stashed these seeds in fridge to keep safe I knew they were good seeds I did grow a few in doors last season very nice flavour nice up there high .

One drop

One drop

Bush Doctor
Supporter
Had the opportunity to grow some NL#1 first off thanks to Will76 for sending me some seeds a few seasons back long story short it’s hard to get good seed here in down under land , had 2 seeds popped them in abt to my delight one was male one was female which is great having a A male and a A female has given me a great seed bank I also dusted some strangler plants Strawberry cough and girl guide and K9 . Very happy with the result got good viable seed to keep me going on the outdoors crops . Again big thanks to Will76 you rock buddy .
Bush weed corn trash ........

One drop

One drop

Bush Doctor
Supporter
Rouge Strawberry cough seed up with NL#1 seed dropping fingers crossed they start a popping ...

B575875C 34D3 4750 B022 9079A192C597
Top Bottom