Making Oil With Alcohol 99%

• Thread starter Dave Tabor
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
P

progeny-prodigy

evap as much of the iso as u can then add ethanol and evap again, if your paranoid add ethanol a second time and by the time the ethanol is completely gone there will def be no more iso

Graywolf

Graywolf

I' m making iso oil and I'm just wondering if I can just boil out the iso and not use ice and all that
The ice and all that, is to limit the pickup of water and chlorophyll. Removing the alcohol later is a separate issue.

MirrorZen

MirrorZen

because its expensive and harder to get pure. u can extract using gallons of cheap solvent then use a liter of etoh to chase the iso or methanol out
I want to see some methanol hash oil sometime lol, seen qwiso just recently in person for the first time. Nightmare oil I called it, and not only for its dark looks. My buddy didn't like that joke lol. To each their own though.

Brativa

Brativa

Sooo reading thru this i should be using ethanol to get all iso out of my concentrate? Ive done this a few times qwiso wash i guess but no ethanol used later on... Forgive me if this seems ignorant but im a rookie at this for sure.

Brativa

Brativa

99.9 percent iso used. All the times ive made it for vaping its worked well not harsh but just screened once. Im winterizing it now then refiltering trying to get a clearer in all ways product without going to short path dist yet.

DemonTrich

DemonTrich

Just made for my patients

3x sticks butter (thc)
2x thc/CBD butter (25/75%)
1x brownies

All used my iso extract.

Latest posts

Top Bottom