making oil with ISO?

• Thread starter StickyBuds420
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
StickyBuds420

StickyBuds420

hey hey peoples well i had some tards run over my plants this morning they are about 5 weeks into flower and covered in trichs just they have been drying all day including a few hours outside just wondering if it would be worth it to try and make some oil out of them ?

the buds are not mature so its not really worth smoking id like to try some oil to never had it in my life or hash :( haha

any help will be great.

Graywolf

Graywolf

hey hey peoples well i had some tards run over my plants this morning they are about 5 weeks into flower and covered in trichs just they have been drying all day including a few hours outside just wondering if it would be worth it to try and make some oil out of them ?

the buds are not mature so its not really worth smoking id like to try some oil to never had it in my life or hash :( haha

any help will be great.

Yes, if you can see trichomes, it is worthwhile.

Oil from immature plants tends to be speedier than from cloudy or amber trichomes.

rusty

rusty

let em dry out til they are nice n crispy, that way the tane doesnt have a hard time passing thru

StickyBuds420

StickyBuds420

well i did it its dark i guess i let the iso set to long in the buds and a good hit will get you good and toasty but it does nto last long at all 20 mins later you want more plus the harshness but it gets the job done.

Top Bottom