Making some hash with dry soft powder

• Thread starter BunkerBSMNT
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
BunkerBSMNT

BunkerBSMNT

So I’ve used a silk screen to make some dry soft powder with sugar leaf trim and now have enough to make a little bit of hash. Not sure if heat pressing will turn this into proper hash as it’s slightly green. So either I’ll press with a hot water filled wine bottle or I’ll make a tiny bit of oil and try mixing it in and making a temple ball. Any thoughts would be appreciate. 😎

Making some hash with dry soft powder
BunkerBSMNT

BunkerBSMNT

Be careful with wine bottles and hot water 👍
Will be wearing thick leather gloves. But yes I'll be pre warming the bottle before I add the oiling water. I'm more just hoping the sift is high enough quality that t can be properly pressed in the first place.

Akabudz

Akabudz

Could you please explain how you got this far? Never sifted before
Thanks

REDBUD46

REDBUD46

if you get some in your fingers does it putty up? they make hash with cold/ice...

BunkerBSMNT

BunkerBSMNT

Could you please explain how you got this far? Never sifted before
Thanks
I didn't do anything elaborate. I just bought a cheap silk screen for making T shirts (from Michaels crafts store) I made deeper wooden frame that I screwed the silkscreen onto and I got an old mirror to sift onto.

I took the dried out sugar leave trim from my last harvest that I saved and crumbled it over the screen and rubbed it around till it looked like the crystals had mostly gone through.

I know the silk screen isn't the best mesh size and I also should have frozen the trim before hand. I may get a proper silk screen next time.

Anyway I repeated the process until all he trim had been rubbed on the screen and crapped up all the powder and that is what you see in the bottle.

Here's a pic of the silk screen, the mirror and the powder after screening the trim.

08E73CCA E9B0 446E B564 78206682B5E9
C274248D 61EC 4F4B 9718 B02715098F9A
959BFB03 3804 48F9 872B 582921C45021
BunkerBSMNT

BunkerBSMNT

if you get some in your fingers does it putty up? they make hash with cold/ice...
Haven’t even touched it with my
Hands yet basically. I’ll take a gram and see if it congrats from body heat and a little pressure. If it stays As crumble I may make a little hash oil and mix it together to it hashes up.

BunkerBSMNT

BunkerBSMNT

I didn't do anything elaborate. I just bought a cheap silk screen for making T shirts (from Michaels crafts store) I made deeper wooden frame that I screwed the silkscreen onto and I got an old mirror to sift onto.

I took the dried out sugar leave trim from my last harvest that I saved and crumbled it over the screen and rubbed it around till it looked like the crystals had mostly gone through.

I know the silk screen isn't the best mesh size and I also should have frozen the trim before hand. I may get a proper silk screen next time.

Anyway I repeated the process until all he trim had been rubbed on the screen and crapped up all the powder and that is what you see in the bottle.

Here's a pic of the silk screen, the mirror and the powder after screening the trim.
And this is what the trim looked like

DF06AD12 0B17 44D7 A7B4 38498F46E0CD
JSH1973

JSH1973

Supporter
Could you press it using a hot iron instead of boiling water in a bottle?
Or at least press it enoung to give it a bit of shape and then press between a car jack and something else after.

BunkerBSMNT

BunkerBSMNT

Could you press it using a hot iron instead of boiling water in a bottle?
Or at least press it enoung to give it a bit of shape and then press between a car jack and something else after.
Probably. I don't own an iron though. But I basically watched the Wine bottle rolling video by Frenchie Cannoli and thought I'd like to try it that way. His has looks great but he was also using top quality sift. So if a small amount putties up in my hand I'll go for the wine bottle method if it doesn't I'll probably go another route. :)

mysticepipedon

mysticepipedon

So I’ve used a silk screen to make some dry soft powder with sugar leaf trim and now have enough to make a little bit of hash. Not sure if heat pressing will turn this into proper hash as it’s slightly green. So either I’ll press with a hot water filled wine bottle or I’ll make a tiny bit of oil and try mixing it in and making a temple ball. Any thoughts would be appreciate. 😎

That looks more brown than green, to me. When you have a problem getting plant tissue particles, it looks a lot greener. You should have no problem getting that to press.

BunkerBSMNT

BunkerBSMNT

That looks more brown than green, to me. When you have a problem getting plant tissue particles, it looks a lot greener. You should have no problem getting that to press.
Hope you’re right. I was pretty
Gentle with the screening burn was also very very dry. I’ll test some
Tonight and def post the results.

Beazy

Beazy

That looks like it will press just fine.I just put mine in the corner of a zip loc bag and get some water boiling in a shallow frying pan shut it off n let it cool just a bit then lay the corner of baggie with powder in it in the hot water for 30 secs or so pull out hit with rolling pin repeat til how you like

growsince79

growsince79

I use the leftover after screening and a bottle of everclear to make oil. Then mix it in and put the jar in the oven, lid on @250 for 45min, then let it cool and roll it into a ball. You can then smoke it or eat it. 250- 300mg firecracker should do the trick.

Top Bottom