Making Teas for meds????

• Thread starter ograskal
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
O

ograskal

Hey wassup Fellas....Was hoping somebody could help me out....My mother in Law is very Sick and Usually SMokes and Vapes but recently it has been irritating her throat and Lungs so she was asking me about making Teas to drink instead of Smoking.....Now I have no clue on how to do this and was hoping i could get some help.....I always have plenty of leftover trim and Buds to work with....Is it as simple as adding buds or leaves to a hot tea cup or is there more to it......Any info is much appreciated....Thanks....~ogr

E

ElectroSticky

Hey ogr.. hope this helps ...

The ´´good stuff´´ in marijuana , is extracted with ´´fats´´...ex : butter of milk...

you might want to look into making some fine weed butter instead of tea..

but since the ´´thread´´ is of making teas ... ...(tastes like ass btw..lol...)...:tongue:

i suggest you take the best ´´plant material ´´ you can get and make a good ´´ butter milk reduction´´ .. once the milk is all green .. you serve with your favotite tea and with ´´butter´´ cookies.. lol ...:happy:

:sleep:

Kuntjoose

Kuntjoose

This should sooth a sore throat.

Hey OG sorry to hear about ur M-I-L not being able to medicate. but If u are going to extract the THC Ur goona need a solvent or a fat plain tea does not work so well. CannaMilk works pretty good and u can make some killer Chai tea out of it. i posted some recipes that i hope will help out.

dj.scotfree

dj.scotfree

I know this is real late but figured I would tell about my experience with tea... I usually just brew some regular tea and then I add a few drops of a ganja tincture to it. There are many different recipes for the tinctures. Just like ElectroSticky said, the "trim" tea tends to taste really green (nasty in my opinion too). The "tincture" tea tastes great!!!

D

DR. nick

while it doesnt get you high, making plain ol tea from trim helped with my girls migraines.

K

KingCrimson

can lecithin (sp?) be factored into a tea, or would milk/heavy cream need to be involved as with the chai?

G

guerillaMAN

here you go and theres one for olive oil infusion as well hope that helps ;) credits go to girlsgoneweed
peace,
guerilla

Ggdub hemp iced tea
Ggdub oil
E

edelephant

OGR, I use to make Bhang tea at the boarding high school I went to. Vitamin D Milk (1 liter is enough) An eighth of some dank, some honey, your favorite tea. Just put the herb in a tea bag and keep it in there while it slowly simmers for 20-25 minutes, Make sure to add your favorite tea as well and some honey to make it taste good as fuck.

This use to wipe us out on a regular basis. We were using ounces of mexican brick weed though with gallons of milk but it worked wonders as well as tasting delicious.

D

Donk Frog

Sounds like the farm should have a TEA Party ......... hope your mom in law feels better soon

S

Snookster

I have a Jamaican friend who swears by Marijuana tea. Should be very good for her!

R

romulan

I use about a 1/2 gram to a gram in a cup of water boil ir for 3 minutes add brown sugar and non dairy creamer and the high lasts up to 8 hours it takes 40 to 60 minutes to kick in , and the greatest intensity is between hour 2 to 3 of the high. I use no butter , alcohol, or milk and i get knocked on my keister day after day after day! In fact I just stopped for two days now to see if I can after 3 consecutive months of 1 gram of med marijuana in tea the high is the same strength every time. I also eat the gram of weed which took a little getting used to. But the high seemed just as intense without eating the boiled med MJ! I am quitting for a week or as long as I can stand it . But the alcohol , butter, and milk theory to me is nonsense. I will try to cook it in milk to see if I can achieve an even better high! Science !

G

greenthumb

would it work if i made oil from my trim and add that instead of the plant matter?

Latest posts

Top Bottom