Making the jump to rcdw a do it yourself job....

• Thread starter SaintsSamilia
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
SaintsSamilia

SaintsSamilia

So setting up for my next run and trying something completely different building a recirculating waterfall system and wondering if theres anything I missed 12 gallons run off a 27 gallon reservoir currently at the fit to tent stage and building the waterfalls wonderring if theres anything I missed or looking for info on any improvements while I'm at this point. Thanks for the input.

Making the jump to rcdw a do it yourself job
Aqua Man

Aqua Man

So how many gallons of actual water in the system?

Your gonna want a minimum of 10x turnover an hr. Prob more for wayerfalls

Looks fantastic. How big are the sites?

May want to pain or tinfoil the yellow lids to prevent light

SaintsSamilia

SaintsSamilia

So how many gallons of actual water in the system?

Your gonna want a minimum of 10x turnover an hr. Prob more for wayerfalls

Looks fantastic. How big are the sites?

May want to pain or tinfoil the yellow lids to prevent light
6 12gallon with a 27 gallon reservoir atm basically 100 gallons I got a eco 793 to run my water debating on inline or submersible litteraly staring at it for my air stones I'm using an eco plus 1300 gallon per hour but am thinking about getting 2 pumps waiting to see how it holds out when ran. The air pump and reservoir are outside the tent also

SaintsSamilia

SaintsSamilia

Didn't get as far today as I would have liked but such is life. All "sealed" up and such hopefully letting the cement set overnight got my airstones back in and in line the way I want them if it holds water itll be hopefully fully operational tomorrow with minimal left to do ...😁😁

20201205 231813
20201206 000926
nOObiHACK

nOObiHACK

Can't wait to see how you're going to battle temp and humidity🍻

TheBioMaster

TheBioMaster

Spacing between containers may be a problem. You want about 30 inches between containers or canopy will grow into each other.

Best bet is to remove 2 plant containers.

You can pull the weight with less plants in RDWC.

Otherwise looks great!

SaintsSamilia

SaintsSamilia

Spacing between containers may be a problem. You want about 30 inches between containers or canopy will grow into each other.

Best bet is to remove 2 plant containers.

You can pull the weight with less plants in RDWC.

Otherwise looks great!
Thank-you... I may drop down again it sounds like I'm OK with that lol. I removed 2 this time to try and get the plants how I imagined I wanted them. I appreciate the input and will keep that in mind.

SaintsSamilia

SaintsSamilia

Can't wait to see how you're going to battle temp and humidity🍻
Was already looking into new cooling options and dehumidifier from the last run. Got new turbo fans and and inline air input to run cold air during the winter aswell as my ac inline fan and filter I had both heat and humidity problems last run pretty bad. Hoping its a little better with what I got to upgrade but ill see when I get her running. seeds are already in the wool cubes hoping to get a few days dry run in to be able to make adjustments or semi prepare for the plants first.

Latest posts

Top Bottom