Making your own grow room

• Thread starter Hazedayz
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
BigBlonde

BigBlonde

You’ll do more damage with removing double sided tape than screwing a hole in the wall. One will tear the sheet rock paper, the other is filled with $5 putty :p
From the picture, it looked to me as if the growing area would be in the shower stall. I don't see anything that looks like sheet rock. So, I was thinking it would be more difficult to repair holes drilled in the plastic sides of a shower than it would be to use a mild solvent, like Citrusolve, to remove residual adhesive from the tape. That said, I would advise choosing the type of tape carefully. Am I wrong? That really looks like a walk-in shower to me.

AnimalHouse

AnimalHouse

Supporter
If that space was mine and I could tear it up and make it a grow space, I'd take it down to studs, remove all the shower stuff, and put up walls and electric. Convert the sink to a regular faucet and hose, maybe even RO filter. I'd take full advantage of the drain in the floor. That's a dream amenity to have in a grow room.🤩
If I couldn't tear it all down to studs I'd build some sort of system to still use that drain and cover the walls & rest of floor. Get a hose adapter for the sink faucet. Basically just get rid of the tent and open up the space. May need to hang some panda film on the doorway to block light cracks too

clusterfucktuesday

clusterfucktuesday

Use a bright white flat paint, it’s by far the most reflective with less hot spots than foil or Mylar based coatings.

I love having a room - no more tent gymnastics 😆. I’m constantly tweaking and making changes, I always find something I want to change up during a grow.

Video is when I finally finished it and removed the tents. I still keep a small tent in the laundry room for seedlings and clones.

Top Bottom