Malathion.. Or Bayer ??

• Thread starter 123grow
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None

123grow

Whats your thought on Malathion or Bayer for Russet mites? We were told to use the Malathion, but we didn't! The only fact we know for sure is that the Smell is way beyond bad! I know there's 100's of great posts about the Russet mites. but just don't know what is the best and most effective way to go? We need to get control of this issue before it's too late. ~We were first told to use Malathion and didn't but we are really wondering if we should have and maybe been on our way to dealing with this?? Idk ~ So after finally completing 1 treatment using Azamax, were sitting here wondering.. What to do next? ~ Should we just go ahead and use the Malathion or Bayer next? Thank you Very much for all the great Russet mite replies/posts. ~ Julie

SmithsJunk

SmithsJunk

Whats your thought on Malathion or Bayer for Russet mites? We were told to use the Malathion, but we didn't! The only fact we know for sure is that the Smell is way beyond bad! I know there's 100's of great posts about the Russet mites. but just don't know what is the best and most effective way to go? We need to get control of this issue before it's too late. ~We were first told to use Malathion and didn't but we are really wondering if we should have and maybe been on our way to dealing with this?? Idk ~ So after finally completing 1 treatment using Azamax, were sitting here wondering.. What to do next? ~ Should we just go ahead and use the Malathion or Bayer next? Thank you Very much for all the great Russet mite replies/posts. ~ Julie

Azamax doesn't work on russet mites. I'm sorry you're going through this. Those are horrible little monsters. I hope you can kill them off safely.

I don't want to give you any suggestions because I haven't had to spray for them myself. You need someone to answer who has been successful. I answered this to let you know about Azamax and to give your post a bump.

Good luck.

Last edited:
SmithsJunk

SmithsJunk

Gotta get avid floramiye and forbid and rotate em now while they are still in early flower. U will test negative as long as u spray em b4 week 4

I trust this guy's knowledge. He has huge commercial crops. Here's the thread...

https://www.thcfarmer.com/community/threads/russet-mites.64947/page-72

I hope this helps. Out of all the posts I've read and the research I've done, this may be your best bet. I understand how it feels. I thought my plants were possibly infected last week. I was in a panic trying to figure out what to do.

Check out Red's grow, you'll see why I trust his judgement.

123grow

Azamax doesn't work on russet mites. I'm sorry you're going through this. Those are horrible little monsters. I hope you can kill them off safely.

I don't want to give you any suggestions because I haven't had to spray for them myself. You need someone to answer who has been successful. I answered this to let you know about Azamax and to give your post a bump.

Good luck.
Thank you very much for giving my post a bump! (i hope you really don't think I'm being lazy on researching Russet mites? since you "Liked" the post After yours) Thanks, ~Julie

D

Dnkcommander

@ Fattymcnugs ... Kiss My Ass You Piece Of Shit!! I Have been Reading Everything, I Don't Need Your Two Cents. ~ Julie
Lol says the person asking fot others imputs the thread hes speaking of has everything ya need and then some

123grow

I trust this guy's knowledge. He has huge commercial crops. Here's the thread...

https://www.thcfarmer.com/community/threads/russet-mites.64947/page-72

I hope this helps. Out of all the posts I've read and the research I've done, this may be your best bet. I understand how it feels. I thought my plants were possibly infected last week. I was in a panic trying to figure out what to do.

Check out Red's grow, you'll see why I trust his judgement.
Thank you, I will go check it out now. ~Julie

G gnome

G gnome

Stop being lazy and go to the russett mite thread
Dude, dont bother replyingto a thread if all ir gonna say is shit like that.
@ Fattymcnugs ... Kiss My Ass You Piece Of Shit!! I Have been Reading Everything, I Don't Need Your Two Cents. ~ Julie
We dont stand for name calling.

I suggest u put each other on ignore or neither of u is gonna last long here.

I wish i had some helpful insight but i have never dealt w russet mites. The farm is full of useful info. I suggest u use the sites search function to efficiently look for answers to all ur questions. If u click on the 3 dots at the top of the screen next to where it ses "unanswered threads" a "search threads" option will come up. There u can type in key words such as russet mites or bayer. Best o luck!

123grow

I wish i had some helpful insight but i have never dealt w russet mites. The farm is full of useful info. I suggest u use the sites search function to efficiently look for answers to all ur questions. If u click on the 3 dots at the top of the screen next to where it ses "unanswered threads" a "search threads" option will come up. There u can type in key words such as russet mites or bayer. Best o luck!
Sorry.. and Thank you,~Julie

SmithsJunk

SmithsJunk

Thank you very much for giving my post a bump! (i hope you really don't think I'm being lazy on researching Russet mites? since you "Liked" the post After yours) Thanks, ~Julie

I thought it was too obvious to be malicious. Figured he was just razzing you.

Last edited:
D

Dnkcommander

Lol how is this different from what fatty said lol

Treehouseprod615

Treehouseprod615

use Sulfur as a spray. Also run ur water ph down to two then up to 7.5 for a week then back to normal for your growing medium. It aggravates the notes and do the sulfur sprays every three days for a couple weeks at least depending on your infestation amount. I got them through infected clones along with red spider mites and I completely got rid of them. The sulfur is the game changer out of all the expensive harsh chemicals it comes down to sulfur. You can even add a little liquid soap if you desire. Good luck

ACF8EDC9 1F6B 4161 BC15 CA989E32D2F0
C0FE80AC DDD0 400F BA7C 980CEAB9BA1F
7C1E8890 FC21 4931 AD10 A5D67A146FC4

Latest posts

Top Bottom