Malawi gold Cross..the Sweet Spot

• Thread starter DoobieDuck
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
TheCoolestMan

TheCoolestMan

Premium Member
Supporter
Killer picture bro!! U are a real artist!! I could stare at them for hours, can u post a pics of ur cam? i love to see that too...

true grit

true grit

Oooh most def sounds like a stellar cross bro!! What did you think of the Afropips Malawi Gold? Got some of them on the way and have no clue what to expect.

DoobieDuck

DoobieDuck

Premium Member
Supporter
Coolestman thank you..I don't have any pix of my cam handy, sorry. True Grit..an Old John Wayne fan? The malawi Gold was very good sativa, good up high, a bit airy buds but those may depend on your medium and ferts. DD

D

Dubwobble

I want your camera...

excellent, sharp pics.

Nice work. What kind of camera do you use?

500lbs Guerilla

500lbs Guerilla

Nice! I have both Afropips and Seedsman Malawi popped. Can't wait to see how they turn out

Jack_Baybeh

Jack_Baybeh

Gorgeous shots DD! I've thought about picking up Afropips MG many times but never pulled the trigger. May have to put my money on a pack. Scored a pack of the ACE GoldenTiger that I'm really excited about trying.
Your photos are inspiring my man. Good show, no doubt.

M

monkey5

Premium Member
Supporter
very nice idea ,bro !

Ismoker..I am working now on getting a site where my images will be avaliable for purchase...welcome to the Farm...DD

DoobieDuck, Please be sure to place a link in your profile... so we all can enjoy and have the chance to purchace some of your works ! NICE ! monkey5

DoobieDuck

DoobieDuck

Premium Member
Supporter
Dub, guerilla, Jack, monkey5 a big thank you for your appreciation of my images. I have added that link to my prints in my profile, although the site at which they are offered only has my hummingbird/cannabis images at the moment. I can confirm now I will be at the Good Karma growers cup over in Lucerne Ca. this sunday with this cross entered..look forward to seeing you all there. DD

Top Bottom