Malberry Seeds/Mulanje Gold info?

• Thread starter pitch_black
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
P

pitch_black

Gents :hi:

Just grabbed some of this:

Mulanje Gold is the sativa of sativas. This is the king of the Malawi Gold strains from the secound highest mountain in Africa. These seeds are whiter than most and look almost under developed. Not for the faint hearted.

THC: 17-21%
Yield: 650-800g/m2
Grow Difficulty: Moderate

Any1 got any other info about this strain/bank?

Cheers

homebrew420

homebrew420

yeah I had never seen these guys before. Price seems right though. I have heard good things coming out of that ...depot. Pict look fab, and if that is what those picts say they are cant wait to see what you do. Please keep us updated.

Peace

M

mrhouston907

Dude, those are the bomb, I have 50 of em. Super potent sativa, you'll love it. Excellent for breeding too.

H

hash bash

Malberry seeds

hey Dudes- I have known Malberry for 20 years and my father another 20years before that it really is the real deal;) i keep coming back to the roots and nothing beats it ... old man Malberry has been supplying vendors for ages and they supply the seed banks long before the internet so it doesn’t surprise me its not that well known - his daughter and partner in the last two years or so are now supplying seedbanks direct to try give a better deal for the real strains like we forgotten the roots - like my ol man says, we have never seen the real thing, with too much cross breeding and we smoke mutations and don’t know the harm it does to us lol -Malberry is not in it for the big bucks ( honest as anything you can imagine) and turn veggie matter into oil supplying cancer hospices around the world for free- so seed produced are from very pure strains only - fricken amazing stuff can toke the whole day and feel amazing buzz without been stoned out of your mind - genuinely happy feeling colorful stuff - enjoy your Mulanje gold its kickarse stuff! :)-~ I found Mary Jane Malberry on fb – peace hashb

slausongardens

slausongardens

i just ordered mulanje gold from holy smokes, i hope theyre just as legit as these ones.

ive been wanting to grow a pure african sativa forever and mulanje old looked like the strongest rarest one that i havent seen anyone ever grow. im hoping to find some new shit to blow everyones mind away. ill just let em sit and keep flowering untill theyre perfect, i got nothing but time as long as i got some short indicas going in the meantime.

H

hash bash

they light in color and light in weight then you got the right ting they really are worth the buzz i love the stuff i am adicted to it lol and have made some serious hash with some shake - gud luck- i found out to up the soil ph abit and got sum huge yields.
peace-hashb

K

Karma Genetics

They must be a very fishy company, as they use a picture for ther strain Afghani Peshawar,

Which is my strain Sour Jack, and my picture. So they are scams for shure.

Peace KG

Keep It Real

Madjag

Madjag

i found another link to malberry www.malberry.net they also listed in the the"cannabis journal 1982"
peace hashb

Funny, I searched Google Scholar and found that journal and the only reference relating to it is "Mulberry".

Latest posts

Top Bottom