male AK pollinating a (fem)LS female?

• Thread starter OG4UanME
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
O

OG4UanME

Ive been trying to find info on this subject. let me break it down for ya all, i grew out a feminized lemon skunk from gh. with all the bad rep ive been hearing towards gh, i.. will lets just say from the 1 fem been of lemon skunk im very pleased with this girl in particular. i bought the 5 pack of indica 5 fem seeds: ls,wr,tw,ch, and gws. all but gws sprouted and grew nicely. wrh was just alright, flavor was bland tho. cheese was a little better, lovely sweet, fruity pepple smell that after dry and cure, transitioned most of the flavor and all ,maybe even more smell in the finished smoke! train wreck was covered in trich sugar, awesome cal/leaf ratio! but the smell department wasnt nothing to write home about.smoke was a mixed body/head mainly body tho with, an almost electrifying heavy surge moving up and down your lower body.(i usually didnt move much after smoking lol) now the lemon skunk was amazing in (almost) every way! very sat dom. lime green, bright orange hairs,and glittered. the aroma def. wasnt lemon, its own unique sweet smell that transitioned to smoke very well! my fav! altho some, most of em didnt fit description nevertheless worth the run. soooo...

O

OG4UanME

seeing how i have no male to mate with my select (fem) lemon skunk, i chose an ak phenoe that i have had on hold originally from (nirvana) another story another time.after pollinating and going way overboard with pollen ended up sperminating all my plants!that were def, too far into bud to be doing it in the first place. all in all i ended up with atleast 2-3000 seeds from the variouse strains in grow room ( also 3 phenoes of bbch from big budda and aurora indica nv).i grew out these seeds after a dry.my faves lemon skunk and train wreck, i now have 15 tw and 19 ls 6-8"s tall. id really like to know if my cross of male ak x (fem) ls and male ak x (fem)tw well be a normal 50/50fem/male ratio? or maybe 75/25? f/m? i ask now bec i heard something about super males in wich i didnt quite understand so now im a little nervous! lol. sorry for lengthy post lol. peace

TortureKill

TortureKill

Your Fem LS X AK-47 should be 50/50 male to female ratio, as well as the TW x Ak-47. If you had used pollen from one of the feminized plants as the male part of the cross, all seeds created would theoretically be feminized.. Hope this helps.

TK

O

OG4UanME

hey there kill thanks for feed back, well as far as as the cross u mention, i had a terrible maybe 50/50 sprouting ratio. witch was due to the fact that i pollenated 4 weeks into flower. wich ofcoarse is later than most due. caused me to harvest her later than all others in garden, and could still of went longer bec of this they werent all mature. but all the other crosses were fine. and yes i do. cant pm yet

TortureKill

TortureKill

How far along are the LS X AK-47? Have u got any pics to share?

O

OG4UanME

hello again tk, i have pics of the originals and 6" tw's n ls's but have just recently switched to coco n perlite mix. with that said im having trouble with getting them greened up healthier, very light in color. im hoping this last jump up on nutes will green them up nice! well see tho, its gonna take me some time to perfect my coco skills. has any1 noticed that the coco mediums need alot more nutes than common soil based mediums?tk ive never posted any pics of grows due too being in a strictly inforced laws of cultivation area. sorry bro im a little nervous with this idea, as much as id like too. as well as any other ideas. exspecially after hearing about joe! p.s. i hope him and family are doing alright?

Top Bottom