Male And Female Seeds

• Thread starter hawkman
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
2toughtony

2toughtony

Great video to watch! I had 2 males i had to cut myself! Hopefully not next season.
This video is 100% without a doubt fake news it's bull crap I've grown hundreds and hundreds and hundreds and hundreds of seeds and I've even tried this on a hundred plus seeds and it's wrong if anything I honestly feel that a good environment that's stable more humid produces more females than males

Mr.jiujitsu

Mr.jiujitsu

My earlier post ended up being bs. So far 20 female 10 male 10 undecided 10 passed on to friends so I’m going to take my stats out of 40. I’ll update as positive id is made

lino

lino

Which bank did you use for Bomb seeds? The bank I usually order from only has that strain currently. Might grow some Gorilla Bomb next year. Right now, trying to get my next one going, this time going for the other end of effects, a pure Sativa. Malawi x Panama along with some Sk #1. :cool:
one of my favorite bombs, and very homogeneous seed batch in 2004 also.
TinyChamp
TinyChamp 2
TinyChamp 3

sht little sativa with cherry oil wax and smoke that coated the mouth and left users smacking their tongues as a taste sampling reflex.

H

hawkman

check out Elev8 Seeds has a great Gorilla strain one of the first + some outstanding pheno's

SharkLasko

SharkLasko

Hello, I'm new here. I watched a few videos on how to determine sex of a seed. I saw that someone else had said it was bs, but the people who sell feminized seed obviously know how to do it so why shouldn't we be able to figure it out, there has to be a simple process to figure this out right?

H

heisen

Hello, I'm new here. I watched a few videos on how to determine sex of a seed. I saw that someone else had said it was bs, but the people who sell feminized seed obviously know how to do it so why shouldn't we be able to figure it out, there has to be a simple process to figure this out right?
@Shawnery might have some new idea on sexing seeds.

S

Shawnery

I would but I can't get you of my jock, meant as a joke not a character assassination, so I figured I'd let you wreck someone else's thread.:D

SharkLasko

SharkLasko

It was already wrecked when dude said sex a seed lol.
I said determine the sex of a seed. I'm in here asking because I don't know, but after your comment I used the Google machine and found the magic answers. Also, I would rather ask and trust a bunch of pot farmers than random websites.

S

Shawnery

Don't let these know it all, some know most but not all, potheads get under your skin. I made that mistake and especially with Heisen.

It's amazing sometimes what they decide to give people shit for. There's never a stupid question is the most true statement ever made but not so much on here.

I totally got what you meant but had no idea of what the answer may be. So what's the answer? I want to hear what the masters of the cannaverse have to say about it.

H

heisen

Feminized seeds are made before the seeds are shucked from the husk.no way in hell can you determine the sex by looking at a seed.

S

Shawnery

I'm not even safe texting at 330am from you.:D

Give the guy a chance to add some knowledge to the cannverse before you shoot him down.:badboy:

Now I'm going to vape myself asleep and dream about sexting with seeds:cool:

lino

lino

Yes , I can tell the seeds sex of a seed before germination with a seed chipper and or in petri dish. We can tell the sex of offspring in humans and cannabis before germ and birth. I can even tell you how gay the plant will be from feminizing history and when other improper breeding techniques were used for breeding of plants.

But this is very old news,, we've known the sex of embryo's for decades now.

lino

lino

Yes , I can tell the seeds sex of a seed before germination with a seed chipper and or in petri dish. We can tell the sex of offspring in humans and cannabis before germ and birth. I can even tell you how gay the plant will be from feminizing history and when other improper breeding techniques were used for breeding of plants.

But this is very old news,, we've known the sex of embryo's for decades now.
dont forget the gender can change at anytime.

Top Bottom