Male? Femail? OR Hermie?

• Thread starter Shmike111
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Shmike111

Shmike111

Hi All,
I am new to forums and do not know if I am posting in the right place but if anyone out there can help me sex one of my plants I would very much appreciate it.
I am anxious over one of them these where monster crop clones I have had them in veg for two-and-a-half weeks all of the folage is starting to grow normal. Three of them are the same stream and have hairs where the stems are so I no that they are definitely female but one of them is a different strain very slow-growing I have bent the heads over so the side branches grow up.
I am growing in Coco and using canna A & B with the rest of the fertilisers.
P.h pen arriving Monday.
I have been guessing how much pH to put in but I do nothing that will have any effect on the organs.
I have uploaded some photographs of 4 plants. The plant I am concerned about is the bottom right.
These are all Monster crop cuttings and looked like vegetable plants until the transformation after about two weeks and veg they are now about two-and-a-half weeks in veg.
The kid who I got them off had 1 male or a hemroid in amongst his plants and he did not tell me he took the cuttings when they were in flower.
I had never heard of Monster crop until I got these.
Any help will be appreciated.
Thank you in advance.
Male femail or hermie
Male femail or hermie 2
Male femail or hermie 3
Male femail or hermie 5

Male femail or hermie 4
BionicKroniK

BionicKroniK

It's hard to tell with the different color lighting...Please take pics with straight white lights, tyvm....

Shmike111

Shmike111

I will take pics in natural light.
I have got them under a 600-watt dual spectrum HPS.
I started them off on 250 w then I up to 400-watt now 600w.
I hope I am not giving them too much light for their size.
Thanks for the advice

BionicKroniK

BionicKroniK

This is what ours looked like from our current grow, these bad boyz just popped outta no where...CHOP! CHOP! ✂️✂️

BionicKroniK

BionicKroniK

I will take pics in natural light.
I have got them under a 600-watt dual spectrum HPS.
I started them off on 250 w then I up to 400-watt now 600w.
I hope I am not giving them too much light for their size.
Thanks for the advice
Btw...Welcome to the FARM and Thanks for Sharing! 👍😎
Hopefully we can get you the help needed...There's a lot of good and helpful Growers here in the forum, check out the other member's Grow Diaries, etc. as well...🙂

Shmike111

Shmike111

Devod for you pal. I think this is a Hermie but with it been monster cropped I'm not sure. The genatals are single and not in bunches or on stems.
Near 3 weeks in veg I just don't no and some of the replies have got me confused.
Thank you for showing me yours.
Think I'm going to chop it to stop me worrying about it.
IMG 20220109 091245216
IMG 20220109 091318649
IMG 20220109 091121371
IMG 20220109 091027136
IMG 20220109 080217686
IMG 20220109 091152350

IMG 20220109 091245216
Shmike111

Shmike111

Hopefully we can get you the help needed...There's a lot of good and helpful Growers here in the forum, check out the other member's Grow Diaries, etc. as well...🙂

Thank you mate. I am trying to learn how the forum works. Think I will learn with time.
Thanks again

Shmike111

Shmike111

Thank you mate. I am trying to learn how the forum works. Think I will learn with time.
Thanks again

BionicKroniK

BionicKroniK

@ComfortablyNumb (Hubby) and I say "Female", but keep an eye on them and see...

It's way pass our bedtime here, so Goodnight and Best of Luck, I'll check back in later, we're on Hawaii time here (1/8/22, 11:45PM)... 👍 🥱😎😴

Shmike111

Shmike111

Thank you for your reply mate. 3 of them have no main colar, canna bushes. The plant that is a different strain to the other three that I think could be Hermie has got main colar which I have tied down. I dare not trim in case any of them have pollen in them.
If I flipped them how long will I have to wait to find out do you think?
Can I put them back into veg after flip as they are only about 8 -9" tall?
I do not think I will get a good enough yield?
I am in the UK 11.18 am.
Good night and thanks again

Tonymayo

Tonymayo

If I flip them can I put them back into veg as they are only about 10 inches tall and I will not get a big enough yeild?
Thanks again
If you flip now to 12/12 it should give you a pretty clear indicator of male or female or both within 12 days
Remember the stretch also but you can always put them back to into veg but don't think it would be needed

Shmike111

Shmike111

Thank you Lad's.
I am so greatful that there is a whole community of you guys on hear helping us out
Your time and knowledge is priceless, the top answers should let us send gifts i,e tokens to be exchanged for seeds etc.
Without your knowledge id of gavk

Shmike111

Shmike111

Turned out to be a femail 3 week In lads. Thank you for all the reply so

IMG 20220220 160958 825
Top Bottom