Male hermies?

• Thread starter Kushtime
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
MakinGoo

MakinGoo

I wouldn't call it a hermaphrodite!! But that's exactly what I was thinking I wanted 2 turn my girl in2 a boy so I can create a new strain.. Juss like how OG Raskal created White Fire when he reversed THE WHITE.. I didn't know it was from a hermaphrodite I thought he made a boy plant.. But I guess ur rite it's from a hermaphrodite I juss didn't want 2 call it that..I've read about making the silver b4 but I juss seen the Other stuff at the store & figured that would b easier.. Thanks 4 the link!!

S

Sunbiz1

I wouldn't call it a hermaphrodite!! But that's exactly what I was thinking I wanted 2 turn my girl in2 a boy so I can create a new strain.. Juss like how OG Raskal created White Fire when he reversed THE WHITE.. I didn't know it was from a hermaphrodite I thought he made a boy plant.. But I guess ur rite it's from a hermaphrodite I juss didn't want 2 call it that..I've read about making the silver b4 but I juss seen the Other stuff at the store & figured that would b easier.. Thanks 4 the link!!

OK, then I'll call them transvestites...lol

White fire could have been a cross-pollination...dunno.

MakinGoo

MakinGoo

Funny

OG Raskal said he reversed the White then hit his Fire OG Kush with the reversed White pollen 2 create White Fire OG Kush (the White X Fire OG)

Top Bottom