Male Or Female Plant??

• Thread starter Tarsey
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Tarsey

Tarsey

WOW. A while ago I spotted a plant that I was sure was a male in my room. I was sure it had the male pods. So I cut it off and put it in the garbage. But I thought about it as I had a plant in one of those glass containers that was dead. So I put it in that and stuck it outside. No it looks like a female. I am confused. Can someone tell me one way or the other is this plant male or female.
Thanks
Tarsey

Male and female plants sept
Tarsey

Tarsey

Its a hermie toss it...

It's a girl but if u look real close its got male part near the main stem.. kill that thing
Thanks. I had put it back in my room about 3 hours ago as my son is having a party outside and everyone would see it. I read your replay and ran down and took it out of my room and put it in my tent with my other males and females. Just want to see what happens lol. These plants are a cross between an Austrailian Bastard plant and a kush. Did that by mistake. Ended up with a bunch of seeds that I am now growing and they just went to bloom. By the way they are a lot larger than the one in the picture.
What do you think of this site. I love it. It has helped me out so much.

Tarsey

Junk

Junk

Will it go to seed?
Tarseu

Depending on the location of the sac it will self fertilize, yes. The problems is hermies are believed to breed hermies...or at least a hermie prone plant.

The danger is if that sac ruptures you can transfer pollen to ALL your other plants. Not enough to fertilize them all, but bye-bye sinsemilia

Tarsey

Tarsey

Depending on the location of the sac it will self fertilize, yes. The problems is hermies are believed to breed hermies...or at least a hermie prone plant.

The danger is if that sac ruptures you can transfer pollen to ALL your other plants. Not enough to fertilize them all, but bye-bye sinsemilia
Thanks
Tarsey

str8smokn

str8smokn

Oh it's already spewed all over everything it's been around..
I hope there's not anything else flowering around IT.
STR8

Top Bottom