B

BigSaxxy

Girl or boy any opinions
Male or female 3
Male or female 2
Male or female

koolhut

koolhut

Too early too tell. The male pollen sacs will be easily visible once time comes around. You'll definitely notice it. Also, focus around the new growth areas to determine sex. Good luck.

Archie

Archie

I’m from Michigan’s Upper Peninsula, and my plants look almost identical to yours in growth. I also cannot yet differentiate their sex, which is a little disheartening as I can’t stand the thought of nurturing them this far just to toss any possible males...ugh! Here’s to hoping their all females....

B

BigSaxxy

I’m from Michigan’s Upper Peninsula, and my plants look almost identical to yours in growth. I also cannot yet differentiate their sex, which is a little disheartening as I can’t stand the thought of nurturing them this far just to toss any possible males...ugh! Here’s to hoping their all females....
Can you post pics of your plants@Archie

Archie

Archie

Can you post pics of your plants@Archie
I’m not able to at this time, but I posted some yesterday on my thread under Nutrients and Fertilizers. I’m new to this site, but I’m thinking you should be able to go there and pull them up. Let me know if you can’t...

B

BigSaxxy

I’m not able to at this time, but I posted some yesterday on my thread under Nutrients and Fertilizers. I’m new to this site, but I’m thinking you should be able to go there and pull them up. Let me know if you can’t...
Ok bro

TerriR

TerriR

Thank you...that’s the best pic I’ve seen of a male plant...appreciate that!
they are unmistakable once they appear so don’t worry until you see them...oh, and sometimes they pop out at the top in a bunch

Latest posts

Top Bottom