Male or female

• Thread starter APAX
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
V

Valid215

I believe inducing flowering does force to show sex though right?..If he went to 12/12 wouldent it normally show sex within a week or two or am I offbase?...new to growing and to the farm so just as curious to answer

Bubz

switching a plant back and forth between growth times and 12/12 will stunt a plant exponentially and leave a LOT left to be desired.

You could always take a cutting and put it under 12/12 all whilst the mom soars (hopefully)

T

Tynesharpskin

hey can t realy tell fro them pics bit blurry. you pfte get pre flowers and studies show you should wait for the apperance of these at node sites before switching to 12/12 as it can add time to your flower cycle rather than speed it up. search cannabis per flower in google and youl fing an image. if you want sum solid info easy at hand get yourself a good grow book like the growers bible or something they often have good quality photos or diagrams explaining this sorta thing.

A

APAX

hey can t realy tell fro them pics bit blurry. you pfte get pre flowers and studies show you should wait for the apperance of these at node sites before switching to 12/12 as it can add time to your flower cycle rather than speed it up. search cannabis per flower in google and youl fing an image. if you want sum solid info easy at hand get yourself a good grow book like the growers bible or something they often have good quality photos or diagrams explaining this sorta thing.

Thank u for your input :cool0041:

A

APAX

i am from south africa , growing local strains , (SATIVA'S) swazi red , malawi , transkei , would anyone be interested in growing these strains ?...

A

APAX

here's some more pix , sorry still out of focus , dam camera doesent like to focus on green !!!!! l

Seamaiden

Seamaiden

Living dead girl
It's going to start showing very soon. Watch for little clawed hands, otherwise, you should start seeing tiny hairs coming out of where the leaves meet the main stem.

It's verboten to discuss seed swapping here, btw. Might wanna reread the TOU/UA.

audius

audius

hope you can see the hairs,i tried to get some good pics but,,shitty camera

Scrog 020
Scrog 019
Scrog 018
Scrog 017
Top Bottom